Orgies?

Jclc2010

Looking to knock a few things off our bucket list while in cancun....one being sex parties or orgies. When in hedo it was kinda skeevy with people wanting to go to the "play room" so we didnt oblige. So I guess what I am asking is it possible that we we encounter a group of people putting something something like this together? Soooo what I'm really asking is will we find large groups of people looking to play?

disa67

Looking to knock a few things off our bucket list while in cancun....one being sex parties or orgies. When in hedo it was kinda skeevy with people wanting to go to the "play room" so we didnt oblige. So I guess what I am asking is it possible that we we encounter a group of people putting something something like this together? Soooo what I'm really asking is will we find large groups of people looking to play?

Definitely a great idea!! Let us know where and when!

disa67

Go to the large hot tub at the top of the ramp (next to bash). That's a good place to start. In our experience, all you have to do is ask people. They usually want what you want, but are afraid to bring it up.

A woman of great wisdom! We are taking your advice
Go to the large hot tub at the top of the ramp (next to bash). That's a good place to start. In our experience, all you have to do is ask people. They usually want what you want, but are afraid to bring it up.

That sounds like a Woman of Wisdom! We will surely use your approach Tiff.

E&R1

Our last trip we made friends with multiple couples and had our fun with this. I say just mingle and talk. If the mood is right ask away.

Line1_n_Line2

Short answer. Yes you can and yes we have.

D

Deleted member 9609

Be forewarned, this site is a great tool to make this dream a reality, but like with anything, it has it's pretenders. You will spend time with people and then turn around on here and read their totally fabricated tales of grandeur. When it comes to advice, remember the one constant:

Go in with no expectations, but high hopes. Focus on your time with each other and consider anything else as a bonus!

As for the ever present fabrications, best you can do is laugh and move on. The right group is out there! ;)

E&R1

This is true! Sometimes people on here “talk a big game” but in reality are standoffish. You just have to find “your people” and an amazing time will be had. Trust me! :)

-Erin

Be forewarned, this site is a great tool to make this dream a reality, but like with anything, it has it's pretenders. You will spend time with people and then turn around on here and read their totally fabricated tales of grandeur. When it comes to advice, remember the one constant:

Go in with no expectations, but high hopes. Focus on your time with each other and consider anything else as a bonus!

As for the ever present fabrications, best you can do is laugh and move on. The right group is out there! ;)

Andrea&Mike

That’s a great idea and a lot of fun. We’ve never done it in this way, only had sex in public at LS clubs before. But if was unbelievable and maybe you’ll get some added participation, good luck!

WingItSnL

We just returned from the Halloween craziness. We met many couples who wanted to play. There were multiple offers for room parties after bash, a gangbang invite, a female half of another couple wanting to join us and offers from gay males. We wear no wristbands no necklaces, give no signs. Don’t advertise or pretend to be into something we’re not yet looking for. I don’t think anyone actually looking for any of the above should have a problem.

Andrea&Mike

We just returned from the Halloween craziness. We met many couples who wanted to play. There were multiple offers for room parties after bash, a gangbang invite, a female half of another couple wanting to join us and offers from gay males. We wear no wristbands no necklaces, give no signs. Don’t advertise or pretend to be into something we’re not yet looking for. I don’t think anyone actually looking for any of the above should have a problem.
Can see why you’d get that attention, wife is gorgeous!

Venshan

A woman of great wisdom! We are taking your advice

That sounds like a Woman of Wisdom! We will surely use your approach Tiff.
Let me know how the hot tub is. We arrive on Friday and would like the same.....

D

Deleted member 9609

Got it, Tiff. It’s her beautiful leg and I am glad to share our pics with you or your friends with direct conversations.
Nah...... thanks...... you keep a hold of those. But as a consolation, I'll be thinking of you when I see the "1-Legged lamp" or "leg lamp"in A Christmas Story.
Just remember, be careful with it. It's Fra•ge•lee (fragile).

Last edited by a moderator:

Venshan

Nah...... thanks...... you keep a hold of those. But as a consolation, I'll be thinking of you when I see the "1-Legged lamp" or "leg lamp"in A Christmas Story.
Just remember,be careful with it. It's Fra•ge•lee (fragile).
Molto fragile. We will be in Houston next week and will think of you.

you really won’t find people out in the open to play. You have to find slam and mention the idea of having a room party to play. All depends how you meet the . Most of the time we meet everyone by the pool and start the chatting about LS.
when are you going?

stickyandsweet

At other resorts we have just mingled and then when we have a group that we are having a good time with we just say we are headed back to the room for some fun. Ask if any or all of you want to join? That usually works but if not we still go and have a good time. Hedo and Sea Mountain were pretty easy to get a group together. Also if your on any of the swinger websites look and see who it going during the same time. Reach out and make a connection before hand.

dannkathy

Addict
Bahahahaha. I freaking love that movie! Classic!
Kathy and I met while working at Higbee's in Cleveland where the movie was shot. She worked there during the filming, I showed up a few years later. She was offered a part as an extra but that would have cut into her night party time lol. Fond memories indeed!

D99a

Definitely agree with you on Sea Mountain everyone is on the same page there.
TTR is a mixture of all types. Best just to suggest and see what happens ;)

C the Animal

So true! Great advice- love the “focus on eachother and all else is a bonus” part! ❤️

Garebear&Alli

You always have the best advice!
I’m gonna stop being shy and take up your advice when I go to TTR !

soldier4402

Addict

I can’t say this enough to people. You read stuff over and over of being big swingers every hubby has a 10dick. Bla Bla. There are some real and great people out there but not near what the internet portrays