Our Feb 12-19 swinger report

Stewarts

We are very new to swinging; until this past week. lol!
There were a ton of swingers and converted(swayers) there during our stay. We had fun with several different couples during our stay including a couple of single men and two single ladies. We were just having a blast and it all just happened, we didn't look for it or beg for it, just had fun and partied. When it got real late and the band or DJ stopped playing, it was a simple question, ya want to come to our room and drink a few Bacardi and cokes? Or we were asked if we wanted to hang out in their Jacuzzi.
It was awesome! We literally had every fantasy we ever talked about fulfilled. We learned our rules and what we were comfortable with, and no kissing was the only limit. ;-)
Oh! lol I think the fact that my wife won the sexy lingerie contest helped. ;-) if you were there you know what I mean.
We'll post a few pics soon.

Bambi

Staff member
We are very new to swinging; until this past week. lol!
There were a ton of swingers and converted(swayers) there during our stay. We had fun with several different couples during our stay including a couple of single men and two single ladies. We were just having a blast and it all just happened, we didn't look for it or beg for it, just had fun and partied. When it got real late and the band or DJ stopped playing, it was a simple question, ya want to come to our room and drink a few Bacardi and cokes? Or we were asked if we wanted to hang out in their Jacuzzi.
It was awesome! We literally had every fantasy we ever talked about fulfilled. We learned our rules and what we were comfortable with, and no kissing was the only limit. ;-)
Oh! lol I think the fact that my wife won the sexy lingerie contest help. ;-) if you were there you know what I mean.

Great to hear you had a chance to live out your fantasies, the TTR enviroment has a way of making it "Just Happen" without even looking for it.

Stewarts

Thanks Bambi, I think I saw you at the pool on the 13th??? not sure.

curious

Welcome to the dark side...lol Continue to enjoy each other and live out your fantasies.

We hope we have that much fun when we are there in May.

Steve

Owner
Staff member
Funny, I just read the "Should we have picked Hedo instead" thread you started before this one.

Glad you had fun. I keep reading people saying there are very few swingers at TTR , I don't believe that myself.

Nice to meet you on the boobs cruise, hope you enjoyed it. I thought that cruise was really fun with a great uninhibited group.

So, I guess you'll be back!

BIG JOEP

I agree Steve we have seen plenty in the years we have gone! We didn't even consider ourselfs swingers to recently. I guess we are part time swingers. But Temptations is one of our 1st and best experiences!

MO_FunCpl

Great news! Glad your first time was pleasant and enjoyable. Know your limitations and enjoy each other! We don't regret our decision whatsoever.