Passports (heavy sigh), an a quick visit to Temptation !

CuriousTwo

What a mess the US passports are ! We were going with our son and his GF to RIU Palace Aug 1-7 but apparently 18 weeks waiting for a passport is not enough time. We tried EVERYTHING to get it, but no dice :( The wifey and I decided to go to RIU Palace anyway and we banked the other two. Whenever he gets the damn thing we'll schedule another trip.

Since it's now just the two of us, we decided to jump over to Temptation Wed Aug 4 FOR SOME FUN. It was cheaper to book a room than a 'day pass', and we are seriously up for some play ! We have been there maybe 8-10 times, and they wifey certainly has no problem giving her famous 'boob hugs' which turn into 'boob rubs' which turn into ...

If anyone is going to be at TTR next Wednesday, let us know and you can schedule your DDD boob hug !

Funhouse15020

What a mess the US passports are ! We were going with our son and his GF to RIU Palace Aug 1-7 but apparently 18 weeks waiting for a passport is not enough time. We tried EVERYTHING to get it, but no dice :( The wifey and I decided to go to RIU Palace anyway and we banked the other two. Whenever he gets the damn thing we'll schedule another trip.

Since it's now just the two of us, we decided to jump over to Temptation Wed Aug 4 FOR SOME FUN. It was cheaper to book a room than a 'day pass', and we are seriously up for some play ! We have been there maybe 8-10 times, and they wifey certainly has no problem giving her famous 'boob hugs' which turn into 'boob rubs' which turn into ...

If anyone is going to be at TTR next Wednesday, let us know and you can schedule your DDD boob hug !
I have gotten my passport in 1 day. I had to make an appointment and go to New Orleans to the passport office. There was an expediting fee.

D

Deleted member 9609

I have gotten my passport in 1 day. I had to make an appointment and go to New Orleans to the passport office. There was an expediting fee.
WOW!!!! One day is witchcraft! That's amazing. Mine took almost 3 months. The Post Office took my pic but it was rejected. I had to have them retake it 3 times. Incredibly frustrating!

tw1mempho

Bet the photographer at the post office had a little crush on U Tiff, luckily U only had to go back 3 times.

:D

D

Deleted member 9609

Bahahaha. It was a new woman who has an awfully tough job. It seems that the photo has to be within these exact parameters. I wouldn't want that job. I can only imagine how mad people must get if their trip is coming up soon.

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!

TigerTown

Bahahaha. It was a new woman who has an awfully tough job. It seems that the photo has to be within these exact parameters. I wouldn't want that job. I can only imagine how mad people must get if their trip is coming up soon.

It took nearly an hour to get pictures done for our toddlers. They both look like mugshot photos, but the State Dept. approved their passports

Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!