PASSPORTS..

Heading back to TTR in a couple weeks and my wife finally ask her hot friend and husband to join us BUT they don't have passports...Post office told them could be 2 months because of covid.. Anyone have any ideas....besides 2 big carry on bags?
There are companies that you can pay to help expedite it. I got a friend one in 4 days once. You have to have proof of travel though.

J&MFun

We just got back today and we brought friends with use from home and they got there’s in 3 weeks. They paid to expedite and as long as your local passport agency gets all there info with in a week they can drive to the passport office and pick it up same day. Usually can be done in a week. There phone number (877) 487-2778. Good luck I hope this helps

Alex123

I ran into this problem. Traveling to TTR for Thanksgiving, I thought I was not going to come back in time since I applied in October and they were saying anywhere from 8 to 11 weeks. I paid the expedited service and and I got it within 3 weeks. Just make sure you track it on the website and if your application has not been processed within 8 days call and tell them you’ve sent your application 2 weeks prior. My application couldn’t be found because they spelled my last name wrong. So just make sure they are on top of the situation

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

sexjunkies

we live in georgia and have a beach house in flori
We just got back today and we brought friends with use from home and they got there’s in 3 weeks. They paid to expedite and as long as your local passport agency gets all there info with in a week they can drive to the passport office and pick it up same day. Usually can be done in a week. There phone number (877) 487-2778. Good luck I hope this helps
thanks.!!

Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers