Pics Management

Steve

Owner
Staff member
Sorry folks, I had to delete some pics from the albums. Storage space was at its max and it was starting to affect performance of other sites on this server.

I discovered that I had the pic settings too high and almost all pics were huge (up to 2MB), I've reduced this to a more sensible but still generous size of 300Kb. In reality a size of less than 100Kb should be possible without any noticeable loss of quality

I deleted the oldest pics, many of which were from people who no longer use the forum. If you are affected please feel free to re-upload.

D

Deleted member 10519

Nothing added. You just reposted Steve's post.
This site is a bit confusing to us...how do we add photos to our 'profile or 'page' ??...though we understand a good pic doesn't need to be 2mb-these cell phones,ect. take such big files when,as said,a 300k more/less pic will do just fine--we do resize ours!

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
This site is a bit confusing to us...how do we add photos to our 'profile or 'page' ??...though we understand a good pic doesn't need to be 2mb-these cell phones,ect. take such big files when,as said,a 300k more/less pic will do just fine--we do resize ours!
Ahh....yes. You are on the right track. Steve recently had reduce the size of attachments. You may need to reduce to under 200k or reduce quality by limiting color counts. Any compression app will do the trick. I use "lit photo". If all else fails and you opt to leave nothing, you can delete your post upto 4 hours after posting it or before others post in the same thread. I hope that helps!

D

Deleted member 10519

Yes we get it-we use MS- Picture Manager or Paint--has always worked well for us-- not hard to check/swipe over photo's for size, prior to loading.THX.

Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!