Putting on a show

Funcpl69

First Post
Hi, we are currently at Temptation and have been playing with our blinds up at our garden level room. Have had some onlookers during the day and also when we have the lights on night. Lots of fun. We are leaving soon though and wanted to see if there's any way to really announce what's going on so we can put on a big blow-out show and maybe get more participants?

R&Bplay

Hi, we are currently at Temptation and have been playing with our blinds up at our garden level room. Have had some onlookers during the day and also when we have the lights on night. Lots of fun. We are leaving soon though and wanted to see if there's any way to really announce what's going on so we can put on a big blow-out show and maybe get more participants?
Open the door, maybe tape an arrow on the floor.

kookatwo

A blast from the past. The following incident occured during our first trip to the old TTR , I doubt we'd get away with it now.

We got our vacation off to a robust start the first evening by putting on a live show. We had a ground-floor room with a jacuzzi on the balcony, right beside the Italian restaurant (30' from the glass). After a relaxing shower at 7pm to freshen up from the sexy pool we lounged about our room, discussing how best to achieve maximum effect with lighting and curtain options. We're shy :icon_rolleyes: so didn't want to be too overt on our first night.

I, Mr SkiBum, made a point of raising the roll-up blind at a very leisurely pace while still wrapped in a towel while my lovely co-star stretched out like a cat on our bed. Once back in the room I pulled the sheer curtains closed, leaving the blackout curtains wide open. As was the patio door. :announce: . Ms SkiBum adjusted the lights to provide a clearly back-lit silhouette to anyone who had sight of our room. I took one last step out onto the patio to assess the lighting, check for an audience, and lose my towel, not in that order. I noticed a table of two couples seated close to our room, the guys elbowing each other and directing their wives attention to the erection bobbing up and down nearby. I couldn't see their faces due to the glare on the glass and my inhibitions appreciated the anonymity. With a quick wave in their direction into our room I went.

The next hour was intense, and that's all the detail we'll provide, but we once again confirmed that exhibitionism is pretty much at the top of our hit list.

The next day I was wading through the sexy pool on a drinks mission when I passed two couples, recognizing one of them whom we'd contacted a few times on CCC for pre-trip advice on what us newbies could expect. I approached them to offer thanks for their advice but before I could do so one of the guys pointed at me, his eyes revealing some level of recognition, and shot me a High 5. "You're the guy of the couple who put on that show last night, in room #____! Dude, that was smokin' hot! Hey, we have reservations there again tonight, at 8pm this time, just so you know."

L and J

We were hoping we could enjoy each other in the Jacuzzi but it sounds like security might put a damper on that huh?

CuriousPair

We say go for it! What is the worst they can do? Perhaps ask you to go back into your room. We think the risk of getting caught is part of the fun. :)

E&R1

Last time we went we had a jacuzzi room and us and another couple were putting on a show. We didn’t care who watched and it would have been fine if they wanted to just come in the room and watch but their was a guy across the way who had high powered binoculars which made it a bit creepy. Didn’t stop us but gave us all a good laugh afterwards.

CuriousPair

Let us know where your room is we arrive on the 30th and wouldn't want to miss the show. :p

Rm 1913. Might be around midnight but hard to know for sure. . Might try something on him on Saturday and have him blindfolded so he may not know whose watching (Shhhhh )

BoobieTrap

We were hoping we could enjoy each other in the Jacuzzi but it sounds like security might put a damper on that huh?

I don't think so. We have been there and done that and if they get nosey, drop the shade and no one can see i but that is half the fun right?
If you are in your room area I don't think they will bother you any!! Worth a try anyway!!

Pjcuff

I had a threesome with a couple in a room. 10 mins into it. There was a knock at the door. Security asked us to shut the blinds. As we were putting a show on for the dance floor lol

When I went back everyone asked why we shut the blinds lol