Recover and Repeat!

Spul

Off topic post but curious what your remedys are for a week of non stop “Party”

Seems like when we were mid 20s we’d rally non stop now recovery needs a day if I try to be 25 again! My latest discovery is water before.. inbetween drinks and a couple Advil’s before bed and I can operate like business is usual the next day
Also pedilyte or liquid iv seems to help

let’s hear what y’all got!

Up4fun!

For us, if we party too hard, we pretty much have to take a break the next day to recover....Like you said, we could pull it off when we were younger, but not anymore! Lol

Spul

Lol I feel like that might be the case but trying to take precautions now! Have hourly pep talks @ TTR ? Lol

Up4fun!

Lol I feel like that might be the case but trying to take precautions now! Have hourly pep talks @ TTR? Lol
In theory, great idea! Hourly pep talks, water between each drink, etc.. but in reality, as things heat up in the sexy pool, the drinks are flowin, as well as the tequila shots! All that is out the window! For us anyhow. Lol

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear

soldier4402

Addict
Lol. Mid to late 30s now and it’s not the same. Tbh and think of is we just don’t have the frequency like we used to, the second part of it is I think people just have a clock and when times up times up on being a party animal without any repercussions.
Lots of gimmicks out there but here’s somethings to try.
drink water during and after drinking. I have a pretty good understanding now where the line is when I am getting sick the next day, usually I can still party get hammered, but can skip the last few drinks that put me over the edge.

sometimes it’s about finding the drinks that just effect you less. Beer treats me different than it did 15 years ago. Also I like whiskey and coke, I have actually cut my feeling shit the next day by at least half by switching to caffeine free coke, must be sleeping better now. Sugary or high carb drinks can make you sick the next day.

If I can remember I chug a Gatorade and regular vitamin before bed. Have to be careful with NSAIDs like Advil or IB as they hard on the gut and really aren’t recommended after a consuming lots of alcohol, only for small amounts.

Im a heavy drinker when I drink, I just don’t like one but I handle it well. A casual drink night for me is probably a 12-15 pack equivalent. Party night is usually around a 24 pack give or take. Really I’ve just played with the inputs to find the best scenario.

Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights