“Rules” Question

JD Mo

My husband and I will be at TTR for a third time in 10 days!! We are not lifestyle, but I want to bring a female to play with us with rules. Since we are new to this, how do you approach people and then make sure they understand our rules? My rules are pretty simple, my husband can do anything but have sex with the third. She is for me.

is it asking too much to just find a woman? I’ve approached women and told them at the resort that I am into other females but never went further. I don’t want to offend anyone, especially couples who are looking for a full swap experience. That is not something we are interested in.

Do any other couples have “rules” like I mentioned above? If so, how do those come up before the bedroom?

if you will be there in 10 days, send me a message! We can exchange pictures So we know to say hi!

pic for attention..

Attachments

• EA153184-8910-40C8-8D4A-974FA5E20650.jpeg
    EA153184-8910-40C8-8D4A-974FA5E20650.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 165

Dallascpl

Well if you find a girl you are interested in and have already flirted with her you can just ask her if she would like to come back to your room to play. If you don't want your spouse there it will be easy if she wants the same thing. If you want your husband there but have rules I guess you just have to come out and say it. If it is a couple you can just ask her if she wants to come play and have some girl time alone. Then they will know you are just interested in f/f.

If you are set on a threesome but just don't want your spouse to cross lines I don't know, it may be tougher! You look really hot in the picture so I have faith in you, good luck!

If you get turned down a few times don't be discouraged. If you strike out at Temptations maybe give Desire RM a try sometime. Stuff happens out in the open so it isn't really as awkward. You will find much more people into the same thing. A lot of the girls there are into other girls.

JD Mo

Well if you find a girl you are interested in and have already flirted with her you can just ask her if she would like to come back to your room to play. If you don't want your spouse there it will be easy if she wants the same thing. If you want your husband there but have rules I guess you just have to come out and say it. If it is a couple you can just ask her if she wants to come play and have some girl time alone. Then they will know you are just interested in f/f.

If you are set on a threesome but just don't want your spouse to cross lines I don't know, it may be tougher! You look really hot in the picture so I have faith in you, good luck!

If you get turned down a few times don't be discouraged. If you strike out at Temptations maybe give Desire RM a try sometime. Stuff happens out in the open so it isn't really as awkward. You will find much more people into the same thing. A lot of the girls there are into other girls.
Thanks for the reply! It is a little harder because it is a shared fantasy for us, so it would be a threesome but he would more or less watch / do some touching, playing, etc with her.

D

Deleted member 9609

Everyone is looking for the same thing. Lol. It's a LOT easier than people think. Just put aside your irrational fears of rejection and ask people. Even if they reject you, they will be flattered that you thought so highly of them. Don't think about the rejection, think about making someone's day!

wearefun

My husband and I will be at TTR for a third time in 10 days!! We are not lifestyle, but I want to bring a female to play with us with rules. Since we are new to this, how do you approach people and then make sure they understand our rules? My rules are pretty simple, my husband can do anything but have sex with the third. She is for me.

is it asking too much to just find a woman? I’ve approached women and told them at the resort that I am into other females but never went further. I don’t want to offend anyone, especially couples who are looking for a full swap experience. That is not something we are interested in.

Do any other couples have “rules” like I mentioned above? If so, how do those come up before the bedroom?

if you will be there in 10 days, send me a message! We can exchange pictures So we know to say hi!

pic for attention..
What an amazing body! Let us compliment you on that first.
Just talk to the interested person, everyone has their rules too, hope that you align if not then it’s all good. While sex with others it’s great, the vibe at Temptations gives us a high and sexy feeling.

Chet.Missy

We will be there on the 17th and I am quite sure Missy would be into you. However if you were to approach her and tell her that your hubby could be present and play with you and her but I couldn't even be in the room you would get turned down flat. Your rules are your rules but other people may tell you that your rules aren't going to work for them. I personally would have no problem with you and her going to your room alone. But if he gets to enjoy even watching then I think it is only fair I could watch too. If your rules are set in stone it may be a challenge. A single woman might be a better avenue. However some couples do play separate so you should pursue your fantasy

deano

You asked "Do any other couples have rules like I mentioned?" The answer to that question is yes. Almost all couples have rules and they are all different from couple to couple. It's best when the subject comes up to just tell them what yours are. The conversation usually goes something like this. Q: Are you in the life style
A: Yes I like to play with other women with my husband but he doesn't have intercourse with anybody but me. Anything else is ok.
Then they can tell you if that works for them or if its not what they are looking for.
Same thing when you are asking.
Q:Are you in the life style?
A:Yes
Q:What are your rules?
When you approach it like that it really isn't that awkward or hard to figure out what everybody's expectations are. As a general rule if someone is asking if your in the lifestyle they are at least interested in doing something with you.

JD Mo

You asked "Do any other couples have rules like I mentioned?" The answer to that question is yes. Almost all couples have rules and they are all different from couple to couple. It's best when the subject comes up to just tell them what yours are. The conversation usually goes something like this. Q: Are you in the life style
A: Yes I like to play with other women with my husband but he doesn't have intercourse with anybody but me. Anything else is ok.
Then they can tell you if that works for them or if its not what they are looking for.
Same thing when you are asking.
Q:Are you in the life style?
A:Yes
Q:What are your rules?
When you approach it like that it really isn't that awkward or hard to figure out what everybody's expectations are. As a general rule if someone is asking if your in the lifestyle they are at least interested in doing something with you.
This is great! Thank you!

soldier4402

Addict
We’ve always kind of asked what are your likes or preferences. Saying rules is kind of mood killer.
Every couple has their own set of rules some more than others. But we have found that having detailed rules or very specific wants can make things challenging at times