September 2020 Official Roll Call

Unfortunately, we will have to reschedule our trip...again. Not sure when yet. All depends on this damn virus! We can’t get off work for our employer’s required quarantine period plus the trip.

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

BandD

uh oh, everything ok?
We live a few hours west of Cancun. After talking to business colleagues there, we will book into the New Year sometime. Everything is trending is a direction here that made the decision really easy.

Some advice from me, a guy who lives here; make sure your health insurance will cover pandemic care. Hospitals here are very expensive and you can't leave Mexico until you pay for it. That should be on everyone's list. Google "Americans stuck in Mexico hospital" or something similar and you'll see what I'm talking about.

We have a beachhouse so we were only really going for the adult stuff. We will be there in spirit. Take pics!!

Last edited:

BandD

I should also add that I have two young boys who are immuno-compromised. No judgment from me what anyone chooses to do. If the kids were older or moved out...we'd be right there with you

Swing on by on your way over, I'll keep some beers cold for you guys.

SandS

Sept 2-6
Sammy and Shawn
6th trip

ADDED YOU
Thank You For Posting All The Needed Information

Last edited by a moderator:

JimandBe

First Post
September 22-27
Jim and Be
2 trip
Order bracelets
BC on The 25th

ADDED YOU

Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear

Partytime22

Hello Everyone
-Raul & Noemi here
-Sept 4-8
-3rd Trip
-No bands
-No Boob Cruise

ADDED YOU

Attachments

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

knowwhatimean

Looks like we have to cancel this trip. The couple we are traveling with can't go now Sept 19-26 due to a family illness(grandpa is in hospice). So we are moving it to Nov 7-14 most likely. Was really looking forward to meeting everyone! Next time!

Updated Roll Call

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Looks like we have to cancel this trip. The couple we are traveling with can't go now Sept 19-26 due to a family illness(grandpa is in hospice). So we are moving it to Nov 7-14 most likely. Was really looking forward to meeting everyone! Next time!
I'm so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with their grandfather. Nov. should be perfect weather!

AccuTemp

Jack and Andrea
sept 25-oct 3
25th trip
no bands
maybe to the BC

ADDED YOU

LL19

First Post
September 24 to the 29th
Isabel and Lupe;)
1st trip to TTR
Wearing Official Wristbands
We are booked for BOOBS CRUISE on September 25th.

ADDED YOU

Yandy Swimwear

ENEINTPA

Sept 17-21
Chris & Tara
5th trip

Hello all. So we had to cancel our July trip. But we rebooked September 17- 21st. It will be our 5th trip. We have also been on the first ever Temptations cruise and loved it so much we rebooked for this coming Feb. We are in the LS and a very fun down to earth couple. Look forward to meeting many new friends.

ADDED YOU
Do you know what the cruise cancellation policy is going to be in the event the CDC doesn't allow cruising from US ports? We live in Tampa and are ready to sign up.

Swingers