Sex in same room with other couple

Hello! My wife and I are in our late 20s & 30s and are planning on coming out this summer. We have not done anything sexual with another couple yet. Having sex in the same room with another couple who is also having sex sounds exciting to us! Some foursome activity isn’t out of the question, but this is all new to us. Is finding another couple for something like this difficult? Does this kind of thing happen often at temptation ? Thanks!

Last edited:

Garebear&Alli

Just ask when you make friends at the sexy pool. They will let you know if they are game or not. Everyone is super respectful and will let you know what they are into or not.

D

Deleted member 11717

Hello! My wife and I are in our late 20s & 30s and are planning on coming out this summer. We have not done anything sexual with another couple yet. Having sex in the same room with another couple who is also having sex sounds exciting to us! Some foursome activity isn’t out of the question, but this is all new to us. Is finding another couple for something like this difficult? Does this kind of thing happen often at temptation? Thanks!
Maybe I will have a good answer for you next week. My wife and I are two newbies who have had those same exact thoughts. We will be looking for the opportunity to make it happen this week at TTR . Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

D

Deleted member 11672

Hello! My wife and I are in our late 20s & 30s and are planning on coming out this summer. We have not done anything sexual with another couple yet. Having sex in the same room with another couple who is also having sex sounds exciting to us! Some foursome activity isn’t out of the question, but this is all new to us. Is finding another couple for something like this difficult? Does this kind of thing happen often at temptation? Thanks!
Hey... still waiting for our first Temptation trip as well... had to cancel April 2020. Hopefully Nov 2021 or April 2022. Looking to spice things up as well with some same room sex with another couple, balcony shows, etc. Cant wait to just get there, and see what happens!

D

Deleted member 11717

Hey... still waiting for our first Temptation trip as well... had to cancel April 2020. Hopefully Nov 2021 or April 2022. Looking to spice things up as well with some same room sex with another couple, balcony shows, etc. Cant wait to just get there, and see what happens!
Keep us up to date, as we are looking to firm up dates for our next trip already. Have a great night!!

Maybe I will have a good answer for you next week. My wife and I are two newbies who have had those same exact thoughts. We will be looking for the opportunity to make it happen this week at TTR. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Let me know how that goes! I’d love to hear!

bwiggy

Book the boob cruise. Enjoy the vibe. Make friends and play.

Its4bothofus

It happens. We made friends with 2 couples at the disco one evening early in our week. The ladies had some chats, danced, flirted and plans were made.
Question. How do yall chat at Bash when it's blaring loud.

We aren't old (late 30s) but wish there was an option where we could be around the energy, but still be able to talk without yelling.

So we also are looking for similar things in terms of being relative newbies, that only are testing waters on vacation.

So no advice here sorry,except good luck!

Barebuns

We aren't old (late 30s) but wish there was an option where we could be around the energy, but still be able to talk without yelling.

So we also are looking for similar things in terms of being relative newbies, that only are testing waters on vacation.

Well we initially met at the disco and the ladies danced and flirted on the dance floor. More chatting occurred at the pool, dinners etc the following days. We were all there for the same dates and ended up hanging out together for the rest of our week. You can always step inside the lobby where it is quieter and get to know people.

kookatwo

The bar just outside BASH plus the seating in/near the lobby are perfect places to talk without having your eardrums compromised. Quite often those discussions lead to making great memories, or so we've heard. ;)

D

Deleted member 12041

We had our first experience with same room same couple last trip. It was a very hot experience I would highly recommend and hope for something similar when we are down in July. It’s fun exploring new boundaries and making new friends in such a sexy environment. No reason to be shy, everyone at TTR is amazing.

D

Deleted member 11672

We had our first experience with same room same couple last trip. It was a very hot experience I would highly recommend and hope for something similar when we are down in July. It’s fun exploring new boundaries and making new friends in such a sexy environment. No reason to be shy, everyone at TTR is amazing.
Awesome! Just the "motivation" we needed to hear! Thanks for sharing.