Show Off Your Lady

D

Deleted member 9609

Ok.....

1. You leave a 2-3 word nonsensical comment after every single post, with the highest level of predictability, in only this thread - while ignoring the rest of the site

2. She posted a lovely picture, against a brick wall, standing on a sofa - in a livingroom, and for some reason you say " sweet dreams" like a mad clown who corners you in a dark alley.

3. You message every woman who posts on this thread and try to lure them away from TTR to meet you in some remote part of Cancun.

You might be a nice guy, but the men here are very protective, and the women are rightfully cautious. You should really take 5 minutes to think of how your messages will be received, before sending them. ......oh.....and your name is not doing you any favors.

D

Deleted member 11129

Ok.....

1. You leave a 2-3 word nonsensical comment after every single post, with the highest level of predictability, in only this thread - while ignoring the rest of the site

2. She posted a lovely picture, against a brick wall, standing on a sofa - in a livingroom, and for some reason you say " sweet dreams" like a mad clown who corners you in a dark alley.

3. You message every woman who posts on this thread and try to lure them away from TTR to meet you in some remote part of Cancun.

You might be a nice guy, but the men here are very protective, and the women are rightfully cautious. You should really take 5 minutes to think of how your messages will be received, before sending them. ......oh.....and your name is not doing you any favors.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will think about, appreciated really.
Have nice day

Ken

Ok.....

Can’t you just block him?

MollyandJohn

All of the women are beautiful. My husband won't be on the site for a while so I agree with 1500. I'll just keep getting ready to go back to work.;)