Site popularity / Most liked

Ubali12

Does anyone know who or how to find out who is the most popular member on the site? I have gotton messages from people on here but never know who to trust. I saw several people got booted from the site and or were posting false internet pics. Is there a way to see who has the most likes or positive reactions? Maybe that would be a way of helping to assure that the people who message us noobs are legit. I am sorry if I just dont know where to look. I'm just overly paranoid I guess.

CarlosyMaria07

Does anyone know who or how to find out who is the most popular member on the site? I have gotton messages from people on here but never know who to trust. I saw several people got booted from the site and or were posting false internet pics. Is there a way to see who has the most likes or positive reactions? Maybe that would be a way of helping to assure that the people who message us noobs are legit. I am sorry if I just dont know where to look. I'm just overly paranoid I guess.
Tiffany 1500cc~N~Texas is BY FAR the most "popular" member on the site (according to numbers). She has over 10x's more positive reaction point than 2nd place. You are right to trust reaction scores. Since everyone on the site can offer reactions, it is safe to assume that the most trustworthy members will weed out the bad members and show the highest number. You can find the top members by clicking the "members" button on the menu.

Jamesandemily

Tiffany 1500cc~N~Texas would be the first to tell you that there are many trustworthy people on thos site, but she does stand above us all. As someone who has seen her on multiple occasion, the hype is real!!!!! She and any of the members under the "members" tab can give you a heads up as to who you can trust.

soldier4402

Addict
Being a member of many different kinds of forums you can kind of get a feel for people to a certain extent. Then you can always check number of posts, scores, reactions etc. but really reading what people type you can get a good idea on them as most people aren’t careful enough to really disguise themselves or who they are, if you really read what they say and it starts getting easier the more you read from a particular person.

here’s my opinion fwiw. When it comes to the internet and particular these forums, I feel as if at best half of what’s being written is maybe half true. Anybody can type what they want find pictures they want and in the end create whatever story they want you to believe. This isn’t to be downer or a conspiracy theorist It’s just reality.

D

Deleted member 9609

Being a member of many different kinds of forums you can kind of get a feel for people to a certain extent. Then you can always check number of posts, scores, reactions etc. but really reading what people type you can get a good idea on them as most people aren’t careful enough to really disguise themselves or who they are, if you really read what they say and it starts getting easier the more you read from a particular person.

here’s my opinion fwiw. When it comes to the internet and particular these forums, I feel as if at best half of what’s being written is maybe half true. Anybody can type what they want find pictures they want and in the end create whatever story they want you to believe. This isn’t to be downer or a conspiracy theorist It’s just reality.
I could not agree more. You have to understand that any forum site, adult or otherwise, is comprised of emotional people. People create a narrative based on how they see their lives and how they wish for others to see their lives. That emotion, coupled with the anonymity provided by the internet, helps create any alternative reality that the member could imagine.

Piggybacking off of what Mrs.Smith was saying, Bambi, Wild1s, kookatwo, and MandEOntario are other great sources. Overall, those who have been to TTR and have met face to face with other members, are usually trustworthy. Nothing beats the old way of looking a person in the eye and shaking hands (pre-covid of course). :p

Feel free to ask questions in a forum post. That way you can get a variety of answers and utilize the information that best suits your needs.

soldier4402

Addict
I could not agree more. You have to understand that any forum site, adult or otherwise, is comprised of emotional people. People create a narrative based on how they see their lives and how they wish for others to see their lives. That emotion, coupled with the anonymity provided by the internet, helps create any alternative reality that the member could imagine.

Piggybacking off of what Mrs.Smith was saying, Bambi, Wild1s, kookatwo, and MandEOntario are other great sources. Overall, those who have been to TTR and have met face to face with other members, are usually trustworthy. Nothing beats the old way of looking a person in the eye and shaking hands (pre-covid of course). :p

Feel free to ask questions in a forum post. That way you can get a variety of answers and utilize the information that best suits your needs.
+1 on creating the alternate reality. We have seen that so many times with types of forums, SLS (which we got off because it was so bad), is that people create this reality that they are hardcore swingers etc. but you meet them and get down to brass tacks, they had pics from a decade ago they showed you, the wife knew nothing and was just the husbands dream, or finally here we are in person and those people acted like they wanted to but deep down had no intention of moving forward.
With that’s said we kind of killed the online looking and stick with what we had or find people by face to face such as ttr or just out and about. But like I said earlier about 50% is half true meaning 25% is pretty genuine online