soft swap

• Thread starter Deleted member 2854
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2854

Hello all,
Was wondering if couples that are going to be there around June 16-21 are looking for the possibly of same room sex and possibly soft swap? Or is it mostly all or nothing? Trying to meet like minded peeps before we go over there. Thank you for your comments :)

WnC

Hello all,
Was wondering if couples that are going to be there around June 16-21 are looking for the possibly of same room sex and possibly soft swap? Or is it mostly all or nothing? Trying to meet like minded peeps before we go over there. Thank you for your comments :)
We get in the same day and will be there for 7 days. Stop by and introduce yourselves. Let’s see if there is chemistry.

ILikefun

You will see any and all levels of swinging. Soft swap is, honestly, where most Temptation couples get their start and where many of them stay. Go for it. Have fun

Can’t agree with this enough!

At home we are a full swap couple, but everytime we go to TTR or Desire at least one of the couples we have chemistry with is soft swap only, and there is nothing wrong with that! As long as you say that up front and don’t worry about the reaction everything *should* be good.

ILikefun

Tbh this forum kind of sucks. We’ve given up on messing around with the internet to find people. Never know who’s going to be there the time you go
TBH, for finding hookups, most of the websites suck. SDC , fb, quiver, Kasidie, here, are all just a place to find out where the party is, and then you attend the party and find people you hit it off with.

D

Deleted member 2854

Thank you for the replies. 69 days but who's counting lol

soldier4402

Addict
TBH, for finding hookups, most of the websites suck. SDC, fb, quiver, Kasidie, here, are all just a place to find out where the party is, and then you attend the party and find people you hit it off with.
Yeah true. Can be useful in finding the ball park per say. Like I said the SLS crap and others and playing the match making game on the phone became a colossal waste of time. Last time we went to ttr we played it cool for the first day or so and as soon as we signaled to a couple it was
Like the flood gates opened.

ShowMeCouple

Hello all,
Awesome!! My wife and I are dabbling in this as well. We will be there the same time as you. 15-22 June. We’d like to see if there is chemistry for sure!

ratalt

Awesome!! My wife and I are dabbling in this as well. We will be there the same time as you. 15-22 June. We’d like to see if there is Chemistry for sure!

I heard June 20th, couples that are on the fence and don't post pictures online will meet at the sexy pool. See y'all there? Any clue to identify each other?

ShowMeCouple

I heard June 20th, couples that are on the fence and don't post pictures online will meet at the sexy pool. See y'all there? Any clue to identify each other?
Where did you hear that? Haven’t heard anything like that. We are more than willing to post pics.