Some questions from first timers

Crimson&clover

First Post
Hi there! me and my husband are looking to book our first trip to TTR , we are both 28 and have wanted to visit for some time and we are looking to book a last min trip when flights from the uk return. After reading this forum we have come up with some fun ideas for each other (the sign up sheet outside the room for a gangbang? amazing!!!) But we have a few questions about whats okay and not okay, we know its not a LS hotel so unsure on the etiquette.
My husband is a cuck, he likes to watch me but have no fun himself, outside of LS we also just have a D/s relationship where he is my sissy. I wanted know are guys who just like to watch generally okay here? what about making him cross dress in public. Classy cross dressing, not slutty, Unless its to match the theme nights at bash! Our other questions are less sexy, but you all seem to know the place well! What is the food like? any Must trys? one last question (sorry iv'e asked so much!) has anyone tryed the sensual ritual at the spa? what is it?
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions and i hope we can both see you all soon!

soldier4402

Addict
Hi there! me and my husband are looking to book our first trip to TTR , we are both 28 and have wanted to visit for some time and we are looking to book a last min trip when flights from the uk return. After reading this forum we have come up with some fun ideas for each other (the sign up sheet outside the room for a gangbang? amazing!!!) But we have a few questions about whats okay and not okay, we know its not a LS hotel so unsure on the etiquette.
My husband is a cuck, he likes to watch me but have no fun himself, outside of LS we also just have a D/s relationship where he is my sissy. I wanted know are guys who just like to watch generally okay here? what about making him cross dress in public. Classy cross dressing, not slutty, Unless its to match the theme nights at bash! Our other questions are less sexy, but you all seem to know the place well! What is the food like? any Must trys? one last question (sorry iv'e asked so much!) has anyone tryed the sensual ritual at the spa? what is it?
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions and i hope we can both see you all soon!
Not a LS resort as you have said. I would say in general a lot of things go as long as it’s right time right place kind of a thing. Also think if you tie your fetishes into the theme nights you might ok

overall it’s your typical Mexican resort it was redone about 5 years ago. the resort it’s self is smaller but well layed out. Not a drop dead gorgeous place by any means. But for the price it’s descent.

as for food there are a few things that are good but in general the food is VERY average but you don’t go there for the food.

Last edited:
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear