Sun Country Airlines

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Has anybody used Sun Country Airlines? I am looking at booking my next TTR trip and see that they are offering free airfare if you book through their site using the "Packages" button. In doing so, the free airfare (for my location) is a direct flight through Sun Country Airlines. Are they reliable? Do they cancel many flight? Last year I booked through AeroMexico an lost half of my money when they cancelled flights and had no replacements (just bought new tickets through AA). Sun Country has direct flights, which is alluring but I wanted to see if you guys have any inside knowledge before booking anything.

jr7736

First Post
We’ve used them twice to fly from DFW to Cancun. Both times the flights were on schedule and never had any issues. Sun Country is a low fare carrier and are very similar to Spirit but with friendlier customer service.
We’re booking a trip to Temptation in July and I won’t hesitate to book with Sun Country if they offer better rates or times. Hope this helps :)

tntinftw

Has anybody used Sun Country Airlines? I am looking at booking my next TTR trip and see that they are offering free airfare if you book through their site using the "Packages" button. In doing so, the free airfare (for my location) is a direct flight through Sun Country Airlines. Are they reliable? Do they cancel many flight? Last year I booked through AeroMexico an lost half of my money when they cancelled flights and had no replacements (just bought new tickets through AA). Sun Country has direct flights, which is alluring but I wanted to see if you guys have any inside knowledge before booking anything.

We've used Sun Country SEVERAL times out of DFW. No issues whatsoever. I's a low-cost carrier who have even cut some services in recent years (eliminating first class, for example), but they are highly reliable and a pleasure to fly with.

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear

WestHoustonCouple

Our travel agent booked us for an all-inclusive family trip to another resort, using Sun Country. It'll be our first trip with them. But other family members have used them before flying to/from Minneapolis quite often. Yes, we paid $38 for checked in baggage each way, at least it's the normal 50 lbs, & not just 40 lbs like other low-cost Spirit...

Scottydog

We fly Sun Country out of Minneapolis on every trip to Cancun! It’s definitely our go to airline! With the pandemic and limited hotel capacities still in place they are offering fewer flights, but I’d still highly recommend them.

L&TW

I'm hearing that Sun Country has a record of being very unreliable for the past several years on the week you have scheduled. However, their historical performance for the following week (when we are going to be at TTR ) is stellar! ....... Just sayin :p

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!