Superbowl Shenanigans

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
This post will be long..... but what else would you expect from me? Grab a beer and settle in:

Each year, Mike and I host a wildly successful and entertaining superbowl party for a group limited to 25 LS/Swinger couples. We call it....wait for it...

SUPERBOWL SHENANIGANS!

Here's how it works....

We invite 24 LS couples (straight, leabian, gay, whatever) plus ourselves to our lake house in DFW for the wildest superbowl party, ever.....with the biggest stakes! The entry fee is $20 per couple ($10 a person, duh). We are fully stocked with beers, wines, hard liquor and an onsite topless bartender. In addition, we have all the snacks you could imagine. All guests are required to play a VERY SEXY game of Superbowl Squares. This is the reason everyone comes!

Each person's $10 entry fee buys them 2 squares on our board numbered from 1 -100:
IMG_20200104_131514.jpg
Guests draw numbers from a hat to keep things fair. These squares are highly valuable!!!!

The numbers represent the combined score of the two teams at the end of each quarter. For example, If the score is 7-3 at the end of the 1st quarter, the winning square would be #10 (7+3). This is tabulated at the end of each quarter and the final score at the end of the game. In the unlikely event that the game is a high scoring game that exceeds 100 points, the 100s place will be dropped off and the score minus 100 would be the winning square. Example: 56-52 = 108 = 108-100 = 8. # 8 would be the winning square.

If you understand all of the scoring, you may want to know what the prizes are????

The winning square, at the end of each of the first three quarters will win the following:

If the square belongs to a male, he gets to receive a blow job or tit fuck (to completion, of course) from the woman (or man, I guess - to each their own) of his choosing. No one will refuse (we are all pros....lol) or they will be asked to leave the party. This was agreed upon and explained in the invite .... Oh...btw... this must happen in front of the whole group.

If the winning square belongs to a woman, she gets to choose the man or woman of her choosing to go down on her. Again, no refusal and in front of the whole group.

At the end of the game, all wait, holding their breath, for the final score. The winning square will get to choose 3 people (any gender....an not necessarily their partner) to spend the whole night with them at a nearby hotel, that the entry fees provided. No one leaves the hotel until 7am the following morning and a video or livestream is encouraged.

This is a super fun night with consenting adults that are all onboard with the festivities. The video or livestream of the victor's night with 3 people of their choosing is replayed before the next year's superbowl, as the guests are arriving.

Our numbers started with 5 couples and have quickly grown to 25 where we needed to place a cap.

Roughly 20 of the couples are close friends who play, swap, and frequent one another but we usually try to bring in about 5 new couples, each year, to fill gaps when a regular is unable to attend.....so if you are in the DFW area and are interested, let me know. We hold a drawing for the final spots.

This is a big event that we host and are ALWAYS looking for ways to keep it exciting. Do any of you have any games or superbowl activities that we should try? Any suggestions as to what you would want to see? Help me out with some sexy tips.

Thanks, in advance.....and to some....maybe I'll see you there!

Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!

Lesbianrachel

We can't wait to go!!!! But, we hope to get better number than on your sample board. Yuck!

We got kinda shy at TTR but we were worried how people would react to us as a lesbian couple, but we know this group and will let it all hang out, even though we have far less to "let hang out" than you do.

Ps. We are looking at ttr again - I think April would be nice. Wink wink!

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Wait, do these kind of parties really happen? OMG if this is what LS means, WE'RE IN! This is all so new to us. I can't believe what we're been missing. Oh and DAMN GIRL! YOU ARE SO F**KING HOT!
Wow! That means a lot. Thank you! As long as you are both respectful to each others limits and make commuication the priority, you will have a blast. Welcome to the dark side!

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
We’re in Houston too actually. We just travel the Texas Triangle a good bit for different reasons...because 3-4 hours just really isn’t that far in Texas.
So true! A spur of the moment trip to San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, or even Lubbock is no big deal. We are used to the drive, especially if it's for a hot couple! ;)

Yandy Swimwear