Superbowl Shenanigans

QuintonJamie

What do the people who come to this party look like? Not that anyone would judge people, that's not what I'm saying. I just wonder if people are intimidated?

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
What do the people who come to this party look like? Not that anyone would judge people, that's not what I'm saying. I just wonder if people are intimidated?
Are you asking if all members have oversized fake boobs? NO....

Appearance is important, sure, but it is far more important to those looking to enter the LS than those who truly embrace it, who live it...

Beautiful comes from within and attraction takes many shapes and sizes. Failure to see beauty in the person rather than the body, does a disservice to LSers and humanity, as a whole.

ElliotandMichelle

If we wanted to start something small for our area, how who you recommend we start without being to awkward or scaring off our friends?

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

Andrea&Mike

We can't wait to go!!!! But, we hope to get better number than on your sample board. Yuck!

We got kinda shy at TTR but we were worried how people would react to us as a lesbian couple, but we know this group and will let it all hang out, even though we have far less to "let hang out" than you do.

Ps. We are looking at ttr again - I think April would be nice. Wink wink!
April would be an amazing time to go. Say sometime between the 13th and 17th, lol.

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers

Mrs.Smith

This post will be long..... but what else would you expect from me? Grab a beer and settle in:

Each year, Mike and I host a wildly successful and entertaining superbowl party for a group limited to 25 LS/Swinger couples. We call it....wait for it...

SUPERBOWL SHENANIGANS!

Here's how it works....

We invite 24 LS couples (straight, leabian, gay, whatever) plus ourselves to our lake house in DFW for the wildest superbowl party, ever.....with the biggest stakes! The entry fee is $20 per couple ($10 a person, duh). We are fully stocked with beers, wines, hard liquor and an onsite topless bartender. In addition, we have all the snacks you could imagine. All guests are required to play a VERY SEXY game of Superbowl Squares. This is the reason everyone comes!

Each person's $10 entry fee buys them 2 squares on our board numbered from 1 -100:
View attachment 17910
Guests draw numbers from a hat to keep things fair. These squares are highly valuable!!!!

The numbers represent the combined score of the two teams at the end of each quarter. For example, If the score is 7-3 at the end of the 1st quarter, the winning square would be #10 (7+3). This is tabulated at the end of each quarter and the final score at the end of the game. In the unlikely event that the game is a high scoring game that exceeds 100 points, the 100s place will be dropped off and the score minus 100 would be the winning square. Example: 56-52 = 108 = 108-100 = 8. # 8 would be the winning square.

If you understand all of the scoring, you may want to know what the prizes are????

The winning square, at the end of each of the first three quarters will win the following:

If the square belongs to a male, he gets to receive a blow job or tit fuck (to completion, of course) from the woman (or man, I guess - to each their own) of his choosing. No one will refuse (we are all pros....lol) or they will be asked to leave the party. This was agreed upon and explained in the invite .... Oh...btw... this must happen in front of the whole group.

If the winning square belongs to a woman, she gets to choose the man or woman of her choosing to go down on her. Again, no refusal and in front of the whole group.

At the end of the game, all wait, holding their breath, for the final score. The winning square will get to choose 3 people (any gender....an not necessarily their partner) to spend the whole night with them at a nearby hotel, that the entry fees provided. No one leaves the hotel until 7am the following morning and a video or livestream is encouraged.

This is a super fun night with consenting adults that are all onboard with the festivities. The video or livestream of the victor's night with 3 people of their choosing is replayed before the next year's superbowl, as the guests are arriving.

Our numbers started with 5 couples and have quickly grown to 25 where we needed to place a cap.

Roughly 20 of the couples are close friends who play, swap, and frequent one another but we usually try to bring in about 5 new couples, each year, to fill gaps when a regular is unable to attend.....so if you are in the DFW area and are interested, let me know. We hold a drawing for the final spots.

This is a big event that we host and are ALWAYS looking for ways to keep it exciting. Do any of you have any games or superbowl activities that we should try? Any suggestions as to what you would want to see? Help me out with some sexy tips.

Thanks, in advance.....and to some....maybe I'll see you there!
I could Actually LIKE superbowl if we played games like this....

Matt_beckii

Are you asking if all members have oversized fake boobs? NO....

Appearance is important, sure, but it is far more important to those looking to enter the LS than those who truly embrace it, who live it...

Beautiful comes from within and attraction takes many shapes and sizes. Failure to see beauty in the person rather than the body, does a disservice to LSers and humanity, as a whole.
I always find that someone’s attitude increases a persons sex appeal more than looks.

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

Maryundtom

What a pitty that we live so far away from you. This party would be cool to teach us Austrians American football and maybe mire

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Up early, preparing for tonight. Hot Wings, 7-layer dip, pigs in a blacket, chips and salsa, spinach artichoke dip, fajitas, bacon wrapped jalapenos, several beers, full bar.....even have the heavily requested Proper Twelve! So much prep to do.....not only food, but us DP/Anal girls have some extra prep to do. Lol

So excited to see everyone, tonight, including the 6 of you from this site, that are coming! I'll be sure to let you all know what squares I draw so you can follow along!

If you had to pick a square what number would you all pick?

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers

Mrs.Smith

Up early, preparing for tonight. Hot Wings, 7-layer dip, pigs in a blacket, chips and salsa, spinach artichoke dip, fajitas, bacon wrapped jalapenos, several beers, full bar.....even have the heavily requested Proper Twelve! So much prep to do.....not only food, but us DP/Anal girls have some extra prep to do. Lol

So excited to see everyone, tonight, including the 6 of you from this site, that are coming! I'll be sure to let you all know what squares I draw so you can follow along!

Have a great time today! Super excited to hear about the results...
I would definitely travel to visit for this in the future sounds like crazy fun.
Or maybe we need some kind of ttr version, lol

My fav numbers are 13, 31

Jandm0128

Our favorite number is 1500 ;) so We’d pick box 15. Hope you have a great time tonight:)

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Have a great time today! Super excited to hear about the results...
I would definitely travel to visit for this in the future sounds like crazy fun.
Or maybe we need some kind of ttr version, lol

My fav numbers are 13, 31
13 and 31..... let's see how you'd do!!!! Unfortunately, we have to draw our numbers from a bowl.

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers

Lesbianrachel

Disappointed that you guys could make it. We will see if I get picked. Maybe this will be a year where I'm shut out. People might be tired of me, by now. Still fun to be a part of the action.
If I win, I'm not picking you!!! Been there, done that!!!!

Just kidding. Having been there and done that, is exactly why I probably will choose you and why everyone else will too. See you soon. About to head that way!

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Yandy Swimwear

tw1mempho

Ok, I'm very interested to see how all your football knowledge will influence the random drawing of numbers

Not sure if I follow this correctly , but my guess is SF 28 to Chiefs 24
have fun

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Ok, I'm very interested to see how all your football knowledge will influence the random drawing of numbers

Not sure if I follow this correctly , but my guess is SF 28 to Chiefs 24
have fun
Everyone draws 2 numbers. At the end of each quarter you add the total points scored and if it matches one of your numbers, you win. The very first post goes into greater detail to explain prizes.

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear