Superbowl Shenanigans

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Dude named Jamal just jumped up when the Chiefs scored (because he has 51) and broke my ceiling fan! Guy better not choose me if he wins!!! I may break that junk off..... just kidding..... but he does owe me a new fan! Lol

Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
A non-member named Jamal wins.... chooses 3 girls named Amber, Sky, and Tiffany. (Not in that order ;) ) Is it me or do we all have stripper names?

Thanks for joining us, remotely, everyone. Join us next year at the real party!

Mrs.Smith

A non-member named Jamal wins.... chooses 3 girls named Amber, Sky, and Tiffany. (Not in that order ;) ) Is it me or do we all have stripper names?

Thanks for joining us, remotely, everyone. Join us next year at the real party!
Sounds like he is going to have one amazing night!!!
Would love to be considered to attend next year! I would definitely make the trip from frozen ontario (currently 2 ft of snow, yesterday there was none!)

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

Lesbianrachel

Completely shut out! Didn't win s*** and nobody chose us. :(

Still, it was a blast. Most fun I have ever had at a football game. When you see this tomorrow, Tiffany, thank you for a great evening.

Lets_get_away

A rollercoaster of emotions! Grats to the big winner and congratulations to everyone else just for being there. You have made a lot of us super jealous!

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Yes, we had a great party. Thanks for letting us share the play by play. We noticed that the number of members online averaged around 30 throughout the game, whereas, on most evenings it's only around twelve. Just glad we were able to draw some above average numbers to the site and hope for the opportunity to see more of you at the physical party, in the future!

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

KatieCrush

Thank you for the party, but think we will need more practice before next year. We think that we might not have been ready. I kind of freaked out a bit. I acknowledge my blame. You guys are pros, seriously! We will get there. Sorry for being noobs.

Bambi

Staff member
Thank you for the party, but think we will need more practice before next year. We think that we might not have been ready. I kind of freaked out a bit. I acknowledge my blame. You guys are pros, seriously! We will get there. Sorry for being noobs.
Please realize we all had a 1st time, both male and female. Eric, you have nothing to be sorry for or to be embarrassed about.
Talk to each other, let each other know what you each enjoyed the most and the least, then go from there.
You have just began your journey, I think I speak for many of us when I say Good Luck, I hope you enjoy the ride as much as many of us have.

PS Katie, if you would like any Queen Of Spades Tattoo's . . . let me know LOL ;)

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Bambi is absolutely right! Sometimes it can be difficult to imagine what you would do in different situations. Maybe you could start with your limitations.... what you WON'T do or WON'T be comfortable with your partner doing. The mere fact that you are willing to allow your partner to explore speaks to the love you have for each other and your desire for them to enjoy all they can. Keep your chin up. You guys were great! Go as slow as you like and as Bambi said, don't be afraid to talk to each other. Thanks for a great evening, my new friends!

KatieCrush

Thank you everyone. I always envisioned my wife with someone else and it was so exciting. Seeing it in real-life was something I guess I wasn't ready for. I acted like a possessive male and had no right. That said, after a few days to reflect, I now find myself excited by replaying the memory of her with the giant man. Maybe it just takes a few deep breaths and a little bit of time to find out how you truly feel.

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Perfectly said! That is everyday for a Lifestyler. I am so happy you are reflecting on you encounter. You are taking a very professional approach to this situation and your relationship will benefit, greatly, in the end.

Mrs.Smith

Thank you everyone. I always envisioned my wife with someone else and it was so exciting. Seeing it in real-life was something I guess I wasn't ready for. I acted like a possessive male and had no right. That said, after a few days to reflect, I now find myself excited by replaying the memory of her with the giant man. Maybe it just takes a few deep breaths and a little bit of time to find out how you truly feel.
That was my hubby the first time he saw me with another guy... but we talked about it a lot and I think honestly communication is key every step of the way in anyone's LS journey. The next encounter things went far better and I really feel it was because we talked so much about how we each felt and what we wanted.
If the LS is truly your path you will figure it out. Just take your time, do not rush it and keep enjoying each other.

TheGoodbakers

I just have to say...this thread has become a perfect snapshot of what healthy LS community can be. Beginning with Tiffany inviting new friends to join an established event. Continuing with everyone there sharing the fun At the party with the broader group. And then transitioning to honest and vulnerable conversation/support about issues that came up as a result. It’s sooooo refreshing to see, and we’re so happy we have found you kind and thoughtful people!

This post will be long..... but what else would you expect from me? Grab a beer and settle in:

Each year, Mike and I host a wildly successful and entertaining superbowl party for a group limited to 25 LS/Swinger couples. We call it....wait for it...

SUPERBOWL SHENANIGANS!

Here's how it works....

We invite 24 LS couples (straight, leabian, gay, whatever) plus ourselves to our lake house in DFW for the wildest superbowl party, ever.....with the biggest stakes! The entry fee is $20 per couple ($10 a person, duh). We are fully stocked with beers, wines, hard liquor and an onsite topless bartender. In addition, we have all the snacks you could imagine. All guests are required to play a VERY SEXY game of Superbowl Squares. This is the reason everyone comes!

Each person's $10 entry fee buys them 2 squares on our board numbered from 1 -100:
View attachment 17910
Guests draw numbers from a hat to keep things fair. These squares are highly valuable!!!!

The numbers represent the combined score of the two teams at the end of each quarter. For example, If the score is 7-3 at the end of the 1st quarter, the winning square would be #10 (7+3). This is tabulated at the end of each quarter and the final score at the end of the game. In the unlikely event that the game is a high scoring game that exceeds 100 points, the 100s place will be dropped off and the score minus 100 would be the winning square. Example: 56-52 = 108 = 108-100 = 8. # 8 would be the winning square.

If you understand all of the scoring, you may want to know what the prizes are????

The winning square, at the end of each of the first three quarters will win the following:

If the square belongs to a male, he gets to receive a blow job or tit fuck (to completion, of course) from the woman (or man, I guess - to each their own) of his choosing. No one will refuse (we are all pros....lol) or they will be asked to leave the party. This was agreed upon and explained in the invite .... Oh...btw... this must happen in front of the whole group.

If the winning square belongs to a woman, she gets to choose the man or woman of her choosing to go down on her. Again, no refusal and in front of the whole group.

At the end of the game, all wait, holding their breath, for the final score. The winning square will get to choose 3 people (any gender....an not necessarily their partner) to spend the whole night with them at a nearby hotel, that the entry fees provided. No one leaves the hotel until 7am the following morning and a video or livestream is encouraged.

This is a super fun night with consenting adults that are all onboard with the festivities. The video or livestream of the victor's night with 3 people of their choosing is replayed before the next year's superbowl, as the guests are arriving.

Our numbers started with 5 couples and have quickly grown to 25 where we needed to place a cap.

Roughly 20 of the couples are close friends who play, swap, and frequent one another but we usually try to bring in about 5 new couples, each year, to fill gaps when a regular is unable to attend.....so if you are in the DFW area and are interested, let me know. We hold a drawing for the final spots.

This is a big event that we host and are ALWAYS looking for ways to keep it exciting. Do any of you have any games or superbowl activities that we should try? Any suggestions as to what you would want to see? Help me out with some sexy tips.

Thanks, in advance.....and to some....maybe I'll see you there!
Very cool idea and sounds like so much fun!!

twotwotango

We have a mantra of sorts that may help KatieCrush,
“Sex is sex but love is love”
She may have had sex with someone else but she’s going home with you. And dollars to donuts the sex together at home for the next few weeks is hot n steamy!

Swingers

LS_Couple

What a great thread to read on a miserable English summers day, had me smiling throughout. M Super bowl had never been like that over here sadly.

Thanks for sharing, be great to have these type of parties at TTR when we arrive in Sept.

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
What a great thread to read on a miserable English summers day, had me smiling throughout. M Super bowl had never been like that over here sadly.

Thanks for sharing, be great to have these type of parties at TTR when we arrive in Sept.
Thanks for reading this entire thread! What a chore that must have been! It was a very exciting party (except for half of the KatieCrush team). Lol. We are crossing our fingers, hoping that a vaccine or some other natural eradication of covid-19 intervenes and we will be able to post the play-by-play of another exciting "Superbowl Shenanigans" party at the start of 2021!

LS_Couple

Thanks for reading this entire thread! What a chore that must have been! It was a very exciting party (except for half of the KatieCrush team). Lol. We are crossing our fingers, hoping that a vaccine or some other natural eradication of covid-19 intervenes and we will be able to post the play-by-play of another exciting "Superbowl Shenanigans" party at the start of 2021!
Yes fingers crossed for the vaccine or something to happen that will allow a sense of normality soon. Swing venues have started to decide to close permanently in the UK which is sad - some great places.

Well if we lived closer we would be hankering for an invite for a Super Bowl Party invite next year however will have to make do with the running commentary and contribute where we can. :)

Swingers