TTR charging for covid 19 test ?

tw1mempho

posts form Cancun Cares web site....

1- I am at Temptation now. I was under the impression that the COVID19 test (that is required to return to the USA) was free for guests who stay longer than 3 nights. I guess this is no longer the case as we were charged $20 each for the tests. There is no mention of this anywhere, at least not that I noticed.

They take credit card, not cash. They do not take Apple Pay so bring your actual CC. And a mask. The test is a nasal swab, both nostrils. The results are emailed within an hour.

(to schedule the test, there is an office by the coffee area in the lobby, next to the Premier office. You can scan the QR code posted and schedule it right then and there. No need to speak with anyone for the scheduling)

Not sure of this was already addressed on this forum.

2 - When did you book your reservations?

Per TTR website:

Dear temptationer,

If you are traveling from Cancun to the U.S.A., we would like to inform you that, for new bookings made as of May 6th, 2021, with traveling dates as of July 1st, 2021, and onwards, COVID antigen tests are available on-site at a preferential rate of $20 USD (taxes included) per test*.

For all reservations made before May 6th, 2021, staying minimum 3 nights in any room category, COVID antigen tests will be available at no additional cost.

At Temptation Cancun Resort, we want each guest experience to be safe, sexy, and fun. Let’s keep the party going!

Cortus

We just came back from Saint Maarten. We were charged $50.00 each cash for the test. I guess they have to cover the cost somehow. ;)

D

Deleted member 9609

No charge at TTR but they are asking for tips. Lol. Two jars were available, on site.

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers