TTR theme/pool attire photos!

Spul

First timers going to TTR in may... if comfortable share your outfits with theme or swimwear! Weve probably spent over $500 in sexy outfits for theme nights and pool! Also been hearing that pool isn’t as “SEXXXY” as it used to be so wife is thinking half the outfits won’t make it out the room! Can’t wait to see what y’all will share

D

Deleted member 9609

Well, since you are focusing primarily on how "sexy" the pool may or may not be, now..... this was my pool outfit on my first trip. It got smaller and smaller with each additional trip. Still kinda sexy, right? ;)IMG_20190514_235334 (1).jpg

And..... here is a theme night pic. I believe I have almost every theme night outfit posted in my media
aviary-image-1595559230517.gif
Hopefully it will rank as sexy enough? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spul

Well, since you are focusing primarily on how "sexy" the pool may or may not be, now..... this was my pool outfit on my first trip. It got smaller and smaller with each additional trip. Still kinda sexy, right? ;)View attachment 22651

And..... here is a theme night pic. I believe I have almost every theme night outfit posted in my media
View attachment 22652
One word.. Bam!!! Those are great! Thanks for sharing!

oreoluvers

Addict
Well, since you are focusing primarily on how "sexy" the pool may or may not be, now..... this was my pool outfit on my first trip. It got smaller and smaller with each additional trip. Still kinda sexy, right? ;)View attachment 22651

View attachment 22652
Yup absolutely perfect!!!

Garebear&Alli

That is super neat! You paid someone at TTR to do that or another patron?
Yeah there is a lady at TTR that does body paint and tape. But beware if you hVe sensitive skin. My wife had a allergic reaction to the tape.

mr. calhoun

First timers going to TTR in may... if comfortable share your outfits with theme or swimwear! Weve probably spent over $500 in sexy outfits for theme nights and pool! Also been hearing that pool isn’t as “SEXXXY” as it used to be so wife is thinking half the outfits won’t make it out the room! Can’t wait to see what y’all will share
What are your dates in May?