Vanilla at home

gregamanda

Hey!
We are a vanilla couple at home and we would be coming to TTR in the last week of September. We want to get our feet wet may but we are not very good at breaking ice. Any tips?

AlwaysLaughing

First Post
Hey!
We are a vanilla couple at home and we would be coming to TTR in the last week of September. We want to get our feet wet may but we are not very good at breaking ice. Any tips?
While we don’t have much experience either…our biggest piece of advice is a little alcohol & conversation is the easiest way to get to know another sexy couple lol.
Remember everyone is afraid of what they don’t know…
I feel like most couples are soft swap and afraid of taking it to another level.
Do what your comfortable with

gregamanda

Our problem is that we find it difficult to approach people but once the conversation breaks we are friendly

Reactions: T&A
D

Deleted member 9609

We started out as vanilla at home. Our plan was to only be "vacation swingers". Now we are full-time LS. Time will dictate what you become but TTR is a great place to test the waters. Who knows, maybe you'll be hosting your own parties before too long. ;)

We entered the lifestyle March 2020. At first we were shy like you described. In no time though we learned how to be social and now it’s second nature. Honestly lifestyle people are the easiest to talk to. There is no judgment. No walls and usually no expectations. While you won’t necessarily hit it off and play with every lifestyle person you meet, you can certainly talk, be friendly and possibly become friends in the process. At least that’s been our experience.

Its4bothofus

Hey!
We are in a similar situation, it makes it easier to meet others if your lady enjoys initiating that first intro. My wife is more shy but after many drinks and/or someone approaches us first all bets are off! At least in our limited experiences

deano

We are Vanilla at home. Its usually not that hard to find what your looking for at Temptation Resort. Mostly just party and have fun. When you are with a couple you both like drop a few hints and see how they respond. If your wife is shy make sure she likes the other couple and then bring it up with the other man while the women use the rest room or while the men go for drinks. You wont get turned down as much as you might think.

D

Deleted member 11672

Same deal here... Vaillancourt, trying to step it up a bit. Will be at TTR Nov. 19th to 26th. Interested in same room / own partner sex with another couple, and/or being watched by a single male as he jerks off... maybe more. Do you just bring this stuff up during conversation during the day with people you may find interesting/ a good fit? Very new to this... any help appreciated!

Pri3693

Same deal here... Vaillancourt, trying to step it up a bit. Will be at TTR Nov. 19th to 26th. Interested in same room / own partner sex with another couple, and/or being watched by a single male as he jerks off... maybe more. Do you just bring this stuff up during conversation during the day with people you may find interesting/ a good fit? Very new to this... any help appreciated!
In the same boat here will be at TTR 18th thru 22nd...

D

Deleted member 11672

Keep it simple :)
Just speak with everyone and in the conversation, if other are in the lifestyle you'll feel it. People in the lifestyle are in seduction mode and you'll feel it (or not) that will be the time to talk about fantasies.
Take it easy.
Thanks for the info/encouragement!

D

Deleted member 12529

We are Vanilla. We will be at TTR April 20 to 24, 2022 and hope to dip our toes in the water.

Hi all, we are the same and will be heading to TTR for the first time next year. We have both discussed what we would want and have agreed that we would love to explore getting more intimate with another couple or another woman and see how it goes. Feel exactly the same as others have said though and we are really not sure how we go about bringing it up or approaching people so any advice is most welcome.

MidwestNewbie

Just be friendly, smile and talk to people. Ask where they’re from? Tell them this is your first trip etc. but don’t overthink it. Some Lifestylers wear upside down pineapple clothing, Then if you enjoy each other’s company, and you feel good about the people you’re partying with, just ask; “Are you in the Lifestyle?” They’ll either say say yes, or no? The people here are so cool, I can assure you no one will be offended. Either way; It’s party on! We’ll be here until the 23rd. Usually at the Sexy pool at the end by the ramp. Pink towels. Come say hi! Don & Janice

PrincessMill

First Post
See you there also going to be there at that exact week, also vanilla but looking to go crazy this trip my gal pal from Ont is meeting me there

See you there also going to be there at that exact week, also vanilla but looking to go crazy this trip my gal pal from Ont is meeting me there
I might be reading it incorrectly, but it appears that the person you are replying to has deleted their account and that the week they referring to was 2021, not 2022. Nevertheless, I hope you have a wonderful trip.