Vegas Hotspots?

Gibson316

Sorry for going off topic, but aside from our summer trip to TTR this summer, we are planning a 3-4 day trip to Vegas too. We are getting acclimated to the LS, and would like to find a single male while there.

What hotels/clubs are the best at finding people open to the lifestyle?

thanks!

D

Deleted member 11066

We found a great guy on sls before we travelled to Vegas. He met us at our pool at the hotel. Was an awesome night of mfm

ErinCA

There is also a LS club that caters to couples looking for a single male one night a week. We haven’t gone but will do so next trip.

D

Deleted member 10836

The foundation room has a party every Saturday at the top of Mandalay for LS people. They have their own suite after the club open to those who attend the party. Several single men are at the party. The tough part is finding the single unicorn we all want.

C&Afuncpl

The foundation room has a party every Saturday at the top of Mandalay for LS people. They have their own suite after the club open to those who attend the p
The foundation room has a party every Saturday at the top of Mandalay for LS people. They have their own suite after the club open to those who attend the party. Several single men are at the party. The tough part is finding the single unicorn we all want.
arty. Several single men are at the party. The tough part is finding the single unicorn we all want.
Been to the foundation room several times, but never knew this. Maybe next time?

D

Deleted member 10836

Been to the foundation room several times, but never knew this. Maybe next time?
Yes the weekly party is part of a site called purrfectlv. Doesn’t cost anything to join unless you want the premier services. The party does have a cost but that includes entry in the foundation room and suite access party afterwards.

C&Afuncpl

Yes the weekly party is part of a site called purrfectlv. Doesn’t cost anything to join unless you want the premier services. The party does have a cost but that includes entry in the foundation room and suite access party afterwards.
We’ll have to look it up. We were supposed to be in Vegas the 17-20 with some good friends but cancelled

D

Deleted member 10836

We’ll have to look it up. We were supposed to be in Vegas the 17-20 with some good friends but cancelled
It’s worth a visit. We love foundation room and especially the Moorea pool. We lived in Vegas for four years. Great times and planning a return trip soon

D

Deleted member 10836

We are in CA so a short trip for us. Last summer we did Tao Beach and Bare
We tried Bare a few times but not Tao We are missing the heat and topless option. We rebooked our trip to TTR today. So the countdown is on.

OHcouple129

It’s worth a visit. We love foundation room and especially the Moorea pool. We lived in Vegas for four years. Great times and planning a return trip soon

We went to Vegas a few years ago and loved Moorea. We've said when we go back we are definitely staying at Mandalay again just because of it.

LS_Couple

We are off to Vegas from 12-19th September so this is all helpful. We are from the UK, can I ask is ‘sls ’ the best app for meeting people out there. We have different ones at home.

D

Deleted member 10836

We are off to Vegas from 12-19th September so this is all helpful. We are from the UK, can I ask is ‘sls’ the best app for meeting people out there. We have different ones at home.
Hopefully the pools and clubs will be fully open and ready for mingling. We are in need of a Vegas trip badly. We found that Kasidie was popular in the Nevada state. I’m sure SLS is good there too. From the looks of your profile pic you should be very popular.

LS_Couple

Hopefully the pools and clubs will be fully open and ready for mingling. We are in need of a Vegas trip badly. We found that Kasidie was popular in the Nevada state. I’m sure SLS is good there too. From the looks of your profile pic you should be very popular.

Fingers crossed we get to experience real Vegas and not a revamped version post Covid. We’re both excited. Well if you happen to be in Vegas then, look us up ;)

Will look into Kasidie as well. Thanks for coming back to us.

D

Deleted member 10836

Fingers crossed we get to experience real Vegas and not a revamped version post Covid. We’re both excited. Well if you happen to be in Vegas then, look us up ;)

Will look into Kasidie as well. Thanks for coming back to us.
Thinking Vegas July 7-10? Need a getaway. Anyone else
we would love a Vegas trip. But we are getting home from TTR the same day. Covid willing and planes make the trip. But we will definitely be making the Vegas trip very soon.

D

Deleted member 10836

we are heading to TTR from Vegas so two weeks in total so we will literally be passing you.
Two weeks is a better number than one. You should have a great time at both places. To bad we will
Miss you both We loves living in Vegas. Loves the weather and the titty pool. Sheri was a favorite

LS_Couple

Two weeks is a better number than one. You should have a great time at both places. To bad we will
Miss you both We loves living in Vegas. Loves the weather and the titty pool. Sheri was a favorite

What are your recommendations for when there? Titty pools, clubs, best place to find others in the lifestyle? Is Sheri a pool in one of the hotels?

D

Deleted member 10836

What are your recommendations for when there? Titty pools, clubs, best place to find others in the lifestyle? Is Sheri a pool in one of the hotels?
The best pool in my opinion is Moorea in Mandalay. Bare pool at mirage was good. Not sure If it’s open yet. Two places that use to great was red rooster and the green door. Not sure if they are around but great for meeting LS people. Sheri is my wife since I didn’t make that very clear. lol

Its4bothofus

The best pool in my opinion is Moorea in Mandalay. Bare pool at mirage was good. Not sure If it’s open yet. Two places that use to great was red rooster and the green door. Not sure if they are around but great for meeting LS people. Sheri is my wife since I didn’t make that very clear. lol

When I asked a cab driver about those places in 2017? , he laughed and said dont go as they are pretty rough nowadays.

My wife and I need a Vegas "no kids" trip.... will be looking into yalls suggestions.

Its4bothofus

We went to Vegas a few years ago and loved Moorea. We've said when we go back we are definitely staying at Mandalay again just because of it.

What was it that made it stick out to you both vs other pools? More of the naughty vibe/energy? The luxury/high-end feel?

The only time either of us ever spent at Vegas pool parties was at bachelor(ette) parties back in the day, so I'll definitely look at Moorea

D

Deleted member 10836

What was it that made it stick out to you both vs other pools? More of the naughty vibe/energy? The luxury/high-end feel?

The only time either of us ever spent at Vegas pool parties was at bachelor(ette) parties back in the day, so I'll definitely look at Moorea
To the cab drivers defense both are in parts of Vegas where it’s little shady Lol. We like Moorea because of the feel and after noon the party crowd gets loose and inhibitions are gone. E water at Bare was milky bit could have been just the large crowd of Memorial Day. Foundation room has the best view of the strip and it’s a bad ass place for decor and people watching.

Its4bothofus

To the cab drivers defense both are in parts of Vegas where it’s little shady Lol. We like Moorea because of the feel and after noon the party crowd gets loose and inhibitions are gone. E water at Bare was milky bit could have been just the large crowd of Memorial Day. Foundation room has the best view of the strip and it’s a bad ass place for decor and people watching.

How are the daytime pool parties at strip clubs like Spearmint Rhino? Full of just bachelor parties and entertainment looking to upsell you? I assume you probably need to book a day bed?

D

Deleted member 10836

How are the daytime pool parties at strip clubs like Spearmint Rhino? Full of just bachelor parties and entertainment looking to upsell you? I assume you probably need to book a day bed?
We haven’t been to all the gentlemen club pools except for sapphires She didn’t like that have to wear panties on the nipples while at the pool there. It’s a strip club Yes they don’t want the ladies to outdo the workers. Lol. Yes day beds have to be reserved in advance usually

D

Deleted member 10342

They are having a management change this year at moorea I heard when they open so be interesting to see if anything has changed.

D

Deleted member 10836

Just booked Vegas for June 24-26th. Staying at Cosmopolitan. Any fun pools open? Little get away for wife’s birthday
We think the best pool for fun is Moorea Just not sure if it’s open. The pool at Artisan is European
friendly. Which is always a pleasant day at the pool

C&Afuncpl

We think the best pool for fun is Moorea Just not sure if it’s open. The pool at Artisan is European
friendly. Which is always a pleasant day at the pool
Both aren’t open as of now. Not sure any topless pool is for now?

C&Afuncpl

Anyone been to Vegas or live in Vegas and have a update on pools?? Gonna be there this Wednesday and Thursday.

D

Deleted member 10836

Anyone been to Vegas or live in Vegas and have a update on pools?? Gonna be there this Wednesday and Thursday.
Sadly we lived there four years but don’t know if the pools are open Sorry can’t help you

lovekink999

Sea Mountain may be open. 3 or 4 pools on the property and no clothes lol We love it there...our trip in May was cancelled :(

OHcouple129

We liked the energy, people seemed great and once the weekend hit it was busy. Staff was great as well. We had a big rain delay and people still had fun on the deck then a group moved to someone's suite to continue the party.

It was also nice if you were a guest you could go dowen early and get close chairs during the week but honestly we were in the pool the whole time, so that didn't matter much for us.