We like to watch....

twobadfish

My girlfriend and I will be at Tempation Dec 28 - Jan 2. Were not swingers but have always wanted to watch a couple have sex live. Any couples want to put on a show and make a fantasy come true, I can guarantee we won't join in but you may get a show as well.

tndv43011

I have had the same fantasy for a long time. I always wanted to watch someone have sex live. Even though she won't admit it I know Tam would like to be watched. She gets turned on when someone looks it her with that look

watchcouple69

We enjoy both the erotic part as well as the beauty of the loving part of sex -- and enjoy the synergy of the shared experience of "same room sex" from time to time (not too often in order to keep it "spicey"). We have had very positive experiences watching and being watched with several different couples in the last 3 years. Like you guys, we are not comfortable with any sexual contact between the couples. Our decision not to have sexual contact with other couples is a personal choice -- we respect other people's choices even if they are different from ours, so please nobody else take offense at that statement. We will be there Dec 22-30. Just joined this forum -- no info about us here and doesn't appear to be any about you guys. Happy to discuss how to meet for a drink while there if anybody wants to send us a message. We are both 49, attractive, thin but not gym-perfect. Very happy, positive, fun people, and very much in love with each other. :)

dreamcpl

Are the balcony shows common? I have read through some of the forums and have seen people mention that they have not seen any of them before.

segliean

I have had the same fantasy for a long time. I always wanted to watch someone have sex live. Even though she won't admit it I know Tam would like to be watched. She gets turned on when someone looks it her with that look
try the open door experience ,, let them come and watch,, always a turn on ...

brenter

We have always wanted to try same room sex with others Good chance it will happen in Feb

PleighM8

Maybe we'll try the balcony show, or even the open door later. Anyone done this at TTR ? we've never been. Just wondering how that worked out.

slore19

We were there Labor Day weekend and I only got to see a couple getting it in on one of the beach beds. I think we were too trashed to think about checking the balconies. It's on my to do list for next time

mommabear

Participated in a few balcony shows. Yes such a rush. Never tried the open door, however my roommate opened the patio doors to allow others to watch me get off in the shower. Step out when finished and received a round of applause. Can't wait to get back down to TTR in April .

PleighM8

As first timers, you guys are giving us so many fun ideas. We'll have to see how things go. We do love cutting lose on vacations...that's why they call them "get aways" I guess.

slore19

Just tonight, me and my girl "indulged" while our friends did in the same room. No big deal. We stayed in our own zone...lol

JimCarrie

Ok, been @TTR twice & NEVER got to see a fraction of obviously what has been going on in the shadows... We either gotta' stay up later OR we were doin well enuff in our own room we didn't come out often enuff?!?

Ed&Zara

Ok, been @TTR twice & NEVER got to see a fraction of obviously what has been going on in the shadows... We either gotta' stay up later OR we were doin well enuff in our own room we didn't come out often enuff?!?

We didn't see much either but we were out and about and partying late. Met a lot of cool people and made good friends but nothing too naughty :( Hoping for a naughtier crown this time around.

David

I have yet to see a balcony show after three visits must be in the wrong area

citycats

We had a room on the other side of the quiet pool one year (larger balcony's) we pulled the bed outside all week!!! Good times competing with the neighbors

Onebusyman

Always looking for a good show. Watched a bit of one, unfortunetly we were on the first floor, and the were across the way on the second floor. We did apploud and give thumbs up as they took a bow.

DnJ424

Watching and being watched..both erotically fun!

Watching and being watched is the erotic fun we enjoy at TTR . Putting on balcony shows and those afternoon romps in the quiet pool whirlpools in front of other unsuspecting quests is always a thrill. Our favorite is always meeting select couples who enjoy same room (or bed....) watching and being watched with our own mates......

We will be there April 20 - 27, 2013

Ub6Ib9

First Post
Took g/f there and we was fooling around a little on the balcony and people was watching us and urging us on, next thing I knew I was super hard and she was wet as hell, from everyone watching, I had her over the rail pounding her, so hot being watched was awesome

funjunkies

My girlfriend and I will be at Tempation Dec 28 - Jan 2. Were not swingers but have always wanted to watch a couple have sex live. Any couples want to put on a show and make a fantasy come true, I can guarantee we won't join in but you may get a show as well.

You may not consider yourselves swingers, but that's why we prefer the term 'lifestyle'. It encompasses all the areas of eroticism and not just partner swapping. Believe it or not, your voyeurism puts you in a category outside the conventional norm, so welcome to the club!!