What’s your fantasy?

TknitezCouple

This is gonna sound really weird to a lot of you but one of my fantasies is to have my wife randomly run into a guy (or girl) at a grocery store or gas station or even a bar when I am not with her and one thing leads to another and she has an “affair” without telling me what is going on until she gets home...she motions for me to come to the bedroom and whispers in my ear that she has been a bad girl today and that there is a present for me in her pussy that I need to clean up...

You too??

Mrs.Smith

Here is mine:
1- Group skinny dipping
2- Having sex in public
3- Giving erotic massage for a couple
4- Making a short video while having sex
5- Making a sexual photoshoot, giving and receiving
6- Having sex While Someone Watches
7- A room crawl
8- Threesome with a couple
9- Traveling with a couple to Desire
10- Group sex
11- Watching others having sex naturally
12- Sex with a mom in her fourties-fifties
13- Forplay with a whipped cream

Which ones do you think I could fulfill in my next visit this March to TTR :p?
my target is 6 out of 13
Desire will be off your list... they do not allow singles... but travel with a couple to TTR

Garebear&Alli

I want to “sneak” (in reality I want him to catch me) away from the pool one day with a muscular/tattooed man. I want to go back to our room and fuck then return to sexy pool as though nothing happened. Later at some point I will fill him in on missing details.
Oh I am stealing that Fantasy for me. But it be a fit tattooed lady for me!

D

Deleted member 11126

Perhaps not the naughtiest of mine, but the simplest, and in a way, perhaps the hardest to find (but what do we know as newbies).

Finding a couple that we just naturally hit it off with personality wise (and find hot of course)...That we can drink, have dinner, and party with from the START of our trip.

Then just have a whole week where we can feel no pressure, and check off the combos at our own paces(ff, mfmf, mfm, swap).

I'm sure this is common for many of y'all haha

This right here! Sounds perfect. GF and I haven't done anything with another couple yet, but are hoping to find a couple that we vibe with when we go to TTR for some tamer, same room exhibitionist fun. Would be a bonus to have them for the whole trip.
We've agreed that any actual sex with anyone else is going to start with MFM if it happens with us, so if the absolute perfect single guy happened to be there, it'd be hot to have her have access to 2 guys for the whole trip. Her sex drive beats mine, so if she needed more, it'd be right there for her and some lucky single guy wouldn't have to keep putting in work and would get access to a hot 20-something when needed. Fantasy for everyone!

Fullofpassion

Love the posts here! We started dabbling the lifestyle about 5 years ago and only really started finding our groove about two years ago. We’ve experienced almost all of it and have discovered that we now really enjoy playing separate at the same time and then coming back together. So I’d have to say meeting a couple or individuals at TTR that enjoy the same, playing a part for several hours, sending some photos/videos during and then having some amazing reclaim sad after