When was your first?

cjs1372

How old were you the first time you had sex?
Him: 16
Her: 15 (We ended up being each others 2nd partners)

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience?
Had our first threesome 2 months ago. Planning another once this all calms down.

How many LS experiences have you had since?
0...she enjoys the touch of a female. We are talking to someone on the site, we are there at the same time and the girls will play while men watch, followed by same room with our partners.

D

Deleted member 10871

How old were you the first time you had sex? Him - 21 Her - 14

How old were you the first time you had a LS experience?
Him - Never Her - 27

None as a couple. Just truly opened up after 10 years of marriage and loving it. Hopefully something before TTR!
*cough*33 ;)

candyum08

Thought this was interesting tho we’ve been too shy to share up to this point.

How old were you the first time you had sex?
Him: 21
Her: 22 (we were each other’s firsts)

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience?
Does kissing someone else besides our spouse count? 3 months ago for the both of us at TTR tho nothing more happened.

0... we don’t do anything remotely interesting back home. We leave the spicy stuff to vacay.

Fullofpassion

We were virgins when we got married at 23/19. Didn’t start exploring the lifestyle until 34/30 and also tried not to play in state. But it was a long, slow exploration with lots of baby steps. Once we dialed it in, we really started to have fun. But kids and vanilla life keep us busy! We’ve probably had 50+ experiences now over 5 years.

ilovemo

First Post
We are the virgins of the group. Lol
My husband and I as well... I was 17 the first time I had sex, he was definitely older than that. We have not had any LS experiences but have talked and talked about it and if it happens one day, we would be excited!

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers

MikeTheMayor

How old were you the first time you had sex? 21

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience? 21. My first time was in a threesome with a wife while her husband was watching and filming.

How many LS experiences have you had since? To many to count

Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers