When was your first?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9609

I know I am sort of an elder statesman, on this site, when it comes to openness, sexual experience, scenarios explored and most of all my fearless approach to living the LS, daily, with....well....just about everyone. However, it hasn't always been that way. I am always surprised to see that the most open and active in the LS seem to be the ones who were most reserved or conservative, early in adulthood. So help me out by answering the these questions to test my theory:

How old were you the first time you had sex?

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience?

How many LS experiences have you had since?

You may be surprised to hear that I did not have sex until I was 23 (wedding night, in fact).

First LS experience was at 24 (and about 4-6 times a month ever since...lol)

A bit sheepish to say that the number of LS experiences I have had, since, is greater than I have ever been able to count.

What about you? Are you a once conservative couple who has been set free?

Mrs.Smith

18 for me. And a total good girl. Was engaged and all. Then went to university, fell in love with a musician... they are always bad news.... had a few experiences during those 2 years.( age 20-22 ish) Hes now a drugged out well known musician,lol.

Went back to being a good girl. Met the hubby 1999 at the time I was dating 2 guys and a gal
We spent the first 10 years monogamous

Dabbled for about 7
Now pretty much allll LS all the time. Just ended a Mfm relationship

CarlosyMaria07

You are absolutely right!

My wife went to catholic school and was 22 when she first had sex. We waited 5 more years before any LS. Now it's the focal point of every vacation! So conservative now so dirty! Haha

SandDcouple

Okay, I'll give this a shot. SandDcouple gave me courage ;)
First sex at 18. Married at 23 and at 30. Divorced again at 48.
First 3-some last year at 51 with my gf and her gf. Thanks, baby!
First LS experience this year. Our eyes are open now! We've had several experiences and are looking forward to many more! Maybe with some of you... :p
Glad we could help. Lol

deano

our story is a little different. Got my wife pregnant in high school. we were both 16 when we got married. Had our first kid a month after my 17th birthday. Had three more kids and raised them all. We have been married 38 years now and our first life style experience was at temptation resort 7 years ago. We have done full swap and fmf 9 times, and several soft swaps. We don't really plan for them. But when having a great party sometimes one thing has led to another.

enr

funny you brought this up, always played a little, body shots flirting, etc in the sexy pool, but until this last trip completely different. first sex ....18
first lifestyle exp..... 49
# since first .....2

always discussed a LS exp. & thought about it, but it never happened until this past april, the mrs has amazed me, I always put us in the situation leaving her in the drivers seat, letting her make all decisions, to my surprise the right situation came up and before I knew it, she informed me of the rules she wanted, I agreed and she jumped into it like a fish to water. I could not have been prouder and it has been the most satisfying erotic experience of both our lives. (never been happier) Now she just wants a girl exp. as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so hot!!

CPCancun

First sex 16 for both (not to each other, lol). Married at 30 and first LS at 45. However, it may not qualify for LS. I am embarrassed to say we “purchased” a unicorn thinking the wife could scratch it off the bucket list. I know, I know, my wife is incredibly hot but we just don’t live in a active bar/club scene, nor could we go out every weekend sorting through vanillas. Anyway, that was mostly girl play (his decision while we figure this out), but completely unfulfilling for both of us. Then tried the couples dating sites. Met some nice people but never followed through for different reasons (mainly weren’t attracted to one or both in the couple). We both got discouraged by all the planning and organizing while staying anonymous just to meet LS friends (this shit is like work). I know this sounds tedious and perhaps shallow to the experienced here but we do hope the moon and stars line up at TTR during Labor Day.

BTW, my wife is built much like SandDcouple and same age. Wish we were there the same time.

SandDcouple

First sex 16 for both (not to each other, lol). Married at 30 and first LS at 45. However, it may not qualify for LS. I am embarrassed to say we “purchased” a unicorn thinking the wife could scratch it off the bucket list. I know, I know, my wife is incredibly hot but we just don’t live in a active bar/club scene, nor could we go out every weekend sorting through vanillas. Anyway, that was mostly girl play (his decision while we figure this out), but completely unfulfilling for both of us. Then tried the couples dating sites. Met some nice people but never followed through for different reasons (mainly weren’t attracted to one or both in the couple). We both got discouraged by all the planning and organizing while staying anonymous just to meet LS friends (this shit is like work). I know this sounds tedious and perhaps shallow to the experienced here but we do hope the moon and stars line up at TTR during Labor Day.

BTW, my wife is built much like SandDcouple and same age. Wish we were there the same time.
U could always reschedule lol

D

Deleted member 10003

First time: wifey 17 husband 22
First LS experience: wifey 24 and husband less than 3 years ago.
How many experiences have you had: 3 couples and a few singles since we been together.
Wifey convinced me to try it, now is the opposite lol. Best decision ever.

dannkathy

Addict
her-15, him-17.
1st LS experience- yikes 28 years ago (hey, we aren't spring chickens)
how many?- really?. But can say we're semi-retired cause as stated earlier it got a little too game playee, so we haven't played in 10 years. However, we could come out of retirement if the right part-time opportunity would arise;)

skimedic

Addict
How old were you the first time you had sex? 17

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience? early 30s

none for a while but we got interested a few years ago. Probably about 30 or so since then. First time with my wife was on our first trip to TTR .

CherryWhiskey

How old were you the first time you had sex? 15 (first time with hubby 18)

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience?
30 (now 42)

don't really count

D

Deleted member 10075

(Mr here). I was 15 years old. Had the same gf all through high school. Many years later i figured out she waz a squirter.... Whenever she rode me i got soaked lol. First LS experience was my wife at age 40 (at the time) and our best friends wife started making out in the hot tub. Shit got crazier as we swapped etc. Was awesome. Been hooked since. Engage in LS once in a while.... Mmf is our go to but 4somes occasionally too.

stickyandsweet

How old were you the first time you had sex? Me 18 wife 16 first time together

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience? 38 and 37

How many LS experiences have you had since? Who knows over the last 10 years. But usually couples or groups. We have to travel to Vegas or larger cities. Not much in our little area.