When was your first?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9609
  • Start date

chimpkitten

Him 15 Her 16

Before we met each other we were both involved in the swinging world. He got into it around 19 after being "Mrs Robinson'd" and taken to a number of parties and she was around 21 with a former party.

We then met each other through a mutual friend who she was on a date with. Mutual friend was also one of his best friends... soo it was a little awkward when we realised we really liked each other and found our selves naked later that evening while top gun played out in the background. (His friend was at our wedding and bought us a vibrator as a wedding gift.. he understood the connection)

Prior to getting married we ended up talking after a few drinks and realised we both knew alot of the same people.. and then realised it was through swinging.. so that's how we discovered we were both swingers..

We decided that even with our past we would focus on having a "normal" relationship for a number of years to focus on each other. Then one drunken night a number of years later she decided she missed the girls to much and we ventured back into this terrible, horrible, disgusting way of life and we've been active ever since.. around 5 years swinging and on average once or twice a month, sometimes more or less work depending.

The best part of this way of life is the things you experience together.. yes it's just sex or some form of sexual contact but its the stupid stories we now have as a couple, the people we've met have coloured our lives and made us even stronger as couple.

(Sorry we're always guilty of writing small stories)

C

Chrissharon2000x

We lost our virginities together as childhood sweethearts, started in the lifestyle not long after our 25th wedding anniversary, that was 9yrs ago and have had some wonderful (and not so wonderful) play times since that keeps us coming back for more lol xx

Wild1s

How old were you the first time you had sex?
I was 20, he was 19.

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience?
Not saying how old, but we raised our kids before going wild!

How many LS experiences have you had since?
Well, this may sound creepy, but after the first 2 or 3, I decided to start keeping a diary, so I know precisely. 92 as of last week.

Matt_beckii

How old were you the first time you had sex? Me 18 wife 16 first time together

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience? 38 and 37

How many LS experiences have you had since? Who knows over the last 10 years. But usually couples or groups. We have to travel to Vegas or larger cities. Not much in our little area.
Not long back from Vegas. Where has been your best LS experience there?

stickyandsweet

Not long back from Vegas. Where has been your best LS experience there?
We meet couples from SLS or Kasidie usually. Meet for drinks and maybe some appetizers and see what happens. Have not been to whispers since it changed hands in a while.

Thehottest

Both 17 (not with each other)

21 and 25 (together)

Great question... if anyone knows can they forward it on to us lololol

TheFunOnes

Both of our firsts were age 16 (but not with each other). We met in our 30’s.

Both had LS experiences in our 20’s; but with other people.

We have been together 8 years. Together we have had 8 LS experiences. Would be more but we get frustrated with trying to sort through the fakers and flakers. We have had some fun at TTR , but one issue we encounter is that people assume she is shy/modest. She has a very petite figure and is self conscious about going topless in public.

D

Deleted member 10710

Her 15 Him 21 (not with each other)
Met in our early 20s and been together for 5 years now, married for 2 and proud parents of a golden doodle named Thor.

First LS experience (soft swap and girl on girl at a local LS club) was when she was 24 and he was 27. Was going towards full swap but unfortunately one of them was a bit too intoxicated and we didnt feel comfortable continuing.

Our one and only experience so far, hoping to find the right people to gain more experience :)

Lets_get_away

How old were you the first time you had sex? I was 19, wife was 15 I think?

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience? was only 6 months ago so 39 same with the Mrs.

How many LS experiences have you had since? 6 single guys a few are repeats/FWBs, two couples.

We were extremely vanilla, I always had the kink and the wife didn't. Sex for the most part was bland for years. Since jumping into the lifestyle it's been an absolute amazing time. We've never been more in love. Sex is frequent and amazing. Living our best life, hands down this LS has made our marriage amazing.

Thehottest

Him 15 Her 16

Before we met each other we were both involved in the swinging world. He got into it around 19 after being "Mrs Robinson'd" and taken to a number of parties and she was around 21 with a former party.

We then met each other through a mutual friend who she was on a date with. Mutual friend was also one of his best friends... soo it was a little awkward when we realised we really liked each other and found our selves naked later that evening while top gun played out in the background. (His friend was at our wedding and bought us a vibrator as a wedding gift.. he understood the connection)

Prior to getting married we ended up talking after a few drinks and realised we both knew alot of the same people.. and then realised it was through swinging.. so that's how we discovered we were both swingers..

We decided that even with our past we would focus on having a "normal" relationship for a number of years to focus on each other. Then one drunken night a number of years later she decided she missed the girls to much and we ventured back into this terrible, horrible, disgusting way of life and we've been active ever since.. around 5 years swinging and on average once or twice a month, sometimes more or less work depending.

The best part of this way of life is the things you experience together.. yes it's just sex or some form of sexual contact but its the stupid stories we now have as a couple, the people we've met have coloured our lives and made us even stronger as couple.

(Sorry we're always guilty of writing small stories)
I think we met in passing at a torture garden event in Edinburgh x

LJYOLO

First time he was 18 she 17
His first mff at 23 and mfm at 24
First time together 25 & 19 married 6 years later.
9 years ago she suggested we visit a LS club. After several visits we only played in front of and next to others. (Baby steps)
8 yrs ago first of 4 TTR trips.again only played next to others on our very 1st BOOBS Cruise however we met so many fantastic people.
Same summer we started visiting a c/o campground, 2nd night experienced our first ever full swap.
Several months later we joined camp, are still members and continue to meet new exciting friends.

Alittlefun69

Myself... 17...my wife... 22 by me

Ha last year...... Here the scoop...
So last fall we were at our neighbour's having drinks... His cousin shows up with his hot blond wife... Good looking girl.. Big rack skinny... Long blond hair... So we all start drinking.... Anyway... Blond decides to swim... She strips... I'm like cool... I get to see... She then proceed to strip my wife... And we'll Amanda will do anything drunk... So they go in the lake... It's dark... I hear a couple splashes... Then moaning... My wife moaning.. They Come holding hands making out... They go into my neighbors house... I'm like... OK.. Bathroom.. Right... Then more moaning... Orgasm... Moaning... I walk in the house... To see.. And she's fucking my wife... She did that like 3 times in front of me... I walk out.. Trying to wrap my head around it... Amanda has always been super strait... She get cuddly drunk.. But whatever... So I'm like.. Just mind blown... Then my wife.. Thinking she was in trouble came to me with her new toy in tow... And the proceeded to both blow me... Ya like I would say no.. Next thing I know.. There are four of us in the bed fucking... We did stuff with them a few times... But the wife was nuts... She screamed at my wife one night... That ended it... Apparently her husband really like my wife... And that was an issue... So that was that for a while... Then I got on swing haven a couple months ago because our sex life
Was super awsome....

How many LS experiences have you had since? A couple regulars... 2 to 3 times a month....

soldier4402

Addict
First time for sex was late teens for us both. First LS experience was early 30s. Mid 30s now. Haven’t had to many different experiences in terms of different people kind of stick to the same people. But probably have close to 100 now. Probably have done a 3-4 some in every way possible by this point

Myself... 17...my wife... 22 by me

Ha last year...... Here the scoop...
So last fall we were at our neighbour's having drinks... His cousin shows up with his hot blond wife... Good looking girl.. Big rack skinny... Long blond hair... So we all start drinking.... Anyway... Blond decides to swim... She strips... I'm like cool... I get to see... She then proceed to strip my wife... And we'll Amanda will do anything drunk... So they go in the lake... It's dark... I hear a couple splashes... Then moaning... My wife moaning.. They Come holding hands making out... They go into my neighbors house... I'm like... OK.. Bathroom.. Right... Then more moaning... Orgasm... Moaning... I walk in the house... To see.. And she's fucking my wife... She did that like 3 times in front of me... I walk out.. Trying to wrap my head around it... Amanda has always been super strait... She get cuddly drunk.. But whatever... So I'm like.. Just mind blown... Then my wife.. Thinking she was in trouble came to me with her new toy in tow... And the proceeded to both blow me... Ya like I would say no.. Next thing I know.. There are four of us in the bed fucking... We did stuff with them a few times... But the wife was nuts... She screamed at my wife one night... That ended it... Apparently her husband really like my wife... And that was an issue... So that was that for a while... Then I got on swing haven a couple months ago because our sex life
Was super awsome....

How many LS experiences have you had since? A couple regulars... 2 to 3 times a month....
Awesome first time!!

How old were you the first time you had sex? Tim (aka Frankie)... 12 (I know...an older girl took advantage of me...I didn't put up a fight, but had no idea what I was doing) ...my wife Stephanie (aka Lola)...18 by me

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience? Our first LS experience was 10 years ago. I was 35 and she was 30. We had been looking into it a little bit and then took a trip to Hedo 3 right before it closed for good. Dropped our clothes and went into the Nude pool. We met an awesome couple and hit it off. We got into talking about toys and lube, etc. The woman said she had an awesome lube that worked great under water and wanted to show my wife. Next thing we know we are making out with each other's spouse. Then we put my wife up on a pool water table and the woman is eating her out while the man and I are massaging both of them. We put on a good show for the rest of the pool as my wife reached orgasm....then we took it back to their room for more toys and demonstrations. We are still friends with them today even though they live in Knoxville and we live near Chicago.

How many LS experiences have you had since? We've had a lot in the last 10 years. Maybe like 20-30 couples. Met a lot of great people in the LS.

ILikefun

Wow, what a great thread!

Mrs. - 15 Mr. - 17, we married at 22

We had our first LS experience at 21 with another couple in college, not knowing what we were doing. the LS thing ultimately didn't work out for the other couple but it has always been a part of our life.

Honestly couldn't count nor care to. We are mid 30's now and even though we had a lot of sexual encounters/partners before we met, we have had WAY more since then. We don't bed hop by any means but we try to play at least a time or two a month.

B

Bungalowbill

I know I am sort of an elder statesman, on this site, when it comes to openness, sexual experience, scenarios explored and most of all my fearless approach to living the LS, daily, with....well....just about everyone. However, it hasn't always been that way. I am always surprised to see that the most open and active in the LS seem to be the ones who were most reserved or conservative, early in adulthood. So help me out by answering the these questions to test my theory:

You may be surprised to hear that I did not have sex until I was 23 (wedding night, in fact).

First LS experience was at 24 (and about 4-6 times a month ever since...lol)

A bit sheepish to say that the number of LS experiences I have had, since, is greater than I have ever been able to count.

What about you? Are you a once conservative couple who has been set free?
How old were you the first time you had sex? Him - 18 Her - 15

How old were you the first time you had a LS experience? Him - 26. Two lady friends showed up at my place with a couple of bottles of wine while I was raking leaves. After some of the wine, we jumped into one of the leaf piles and I started some playful touching/rubbing on one of them. She returned the favor while the other girl watched. We moved inside when both bottles were finished off and switched to beer and turned the music up. The girls ended up dancing with each other while I cheered them on. I asked one of them to spend the night, forgetting that they had come together. She was the driver, and so declined my offer. Having consumed enough alcohol to cloud my judgement, I then asked the rider to stay for awhile, telling her I would get her home somehow. She accepted my offer and gave me a passionate kiss. This must have turned the driver on as she started tonguing my ear and rubbing both of our butts. We quickly made it to the bedroom for my first FFM experience, highlighted by an oral triangle. We spent the night together in a queen size bed (me in the middle). At different points during the night I had sex with each of them while the other watched.

Her - 23. We were a couple by then and had an unplanned MFM threesome with the boyfriend of another gal after a wedding reception, once again aided by alcohol. We actually wrote that experience up as a story for SLS .

How many LS experiences have you had since? A handful of MFM threesomes and two private sessions for her with gentlemen we've met in bars. She enjoys flirting with strangers in bars when we're out of town for overnights and he enjoys watching her flirt. If the situation looks promising and she's interested, she'll excuse herself to go to the ladies room, which gives him an opportunity to see if the guy is interested in going back to our room with us. Some guys balk at him being involved, which is usually (but not always) the end of the discussion.

We've now been together for over 25 years. Our relationship is very loving, with a vixen/stag flair that pops up from time to time.

D

Deleted member 10871

How old were you the first time you had sex? Him - 21 Her - 14

How old were you the first time you had a LS experience?
Him - Never Her - 27

None as a couple. Just truly opened up after 10 years of marriage and loving it. Hopefully something before TTR !

D

Deleted member 9609

How old were you the first time you had sex? Him - 21 Her - 14

How old were you the first time you had a LS experience?
Him - Never Her - 27

None as a couple. Just truly opened up after 10 years of marriage and loving it. Hopefully something before TTR!
Are you in TX? I'll see what I can do. Lol :p

D

Deleted member 10871

Are you in TX? I'll see what I can do. Lol :p
Unfortunately we’re in the PNW :(. Which sucks for multiple reasons:
  1. Your parties sound absolutely epic
  2. My wife would never stand you up if we were in the same city (DFW or Cancun)! She’s the fun one and I’m still finding my way in this amazing new world.

D

Deleted member 9609

Be safe. Your area is being hit pretty hard, right now.

D

Deleted member 10871

Be safe. Your area is being hit pretty hard, right now.
Tell me about it. We picked the shittiest time to open up to each other. Even had a trip to Club Privada planned next weekend. The LS gods are against us right now.

kookatwo

him: 15
her: 16

him: 24, I was the surprise birthday present from a hubby to his cute, petite former gymnast wife. They were in their mid/late-30's. In hindsight it was an evening that could be straight out of the pages of Penthouse Letters and fueled my appetite for further hotwife exploration.

her: 39, She calls it an accidental 3-some, a drunken night with her then-husband and his best friend. It wasn't great but started her wheels of curiosity rolling.

him (prior to meeting her): One night a few years after we met she plied me with wine and got me to write out a list of prior adventures, compiling names and a brief description of events per line. It became embarrassing when I had to ask for a second sheet of paper.

her (prior to meeting him): A few, and with variety. Most notably some FF fun with a married girlfriend of hers plus meeting a couple who wanted a unicorn for their BDSM-oriented games.

as a couple: One less than we'd like. We met via the LS and even though being fully open with each other since day 1 we haven't racked up many frequent flyer points compared to most LS couples we've met. We jokingly refer to our location as Swinger Hinterland and since discovering TTR in 2014 the majority of our fun has happened there. Prior to TTR it was mainly via LS hook-up sites but our taste for that style of meet-up has greatly diminished, we prefer the flirty buildup atmosphere TTR offers.

soldier4402

Addict
I know I am sort of an elder statesman, on this site, when it comes to openness, sexual experience, scenarios explored and most of all my fearless approach to living the LS, daily, with....well....just about everyone. However, it hasn't always been that way. I am always surprised to see that the most open and active in the LS seem to be the ones who were most reserved or conservative, early in adulthood. So help me out by answering the these questions to test my theory:

You may be surprised to hear that I did not have sex until I was 23 (wedding night, in fact).

First LS experience was at 24 (and about 4-6 times a month ever since...lol)

A bit sheepish to say that the number of LS experiences I have had, since, is greater than I have ever been able to count.

What about you? Are you a once conservative couple who has been set free?
Have to ask. Assume work, kids, friends, every day shit. How do you manage 4-6 times a month? Lol

D

Deleted member 9609

Have to ask. Assume work, kids, friends, every day shit. How do you manage 4-6 times a month? Lol
We have a very large LS community where I live (Houston to Dallas). I am just as active there, as I am here. In fact, about 20 members here, have followed me to TTR and this site. 4-6 times a month are often repeat encounters with the same group members. Additionally, my husband has a job that keeps him, on-site, one month every quarter. Those months, by default, my LS activity is inflated. Other months I may only have 1-2 but thanks to a tight community of LS friends like Lesbianrachel, Jamesandemily, KatieCrush, and several others, I manage to stay pretty active. Building lifelong friendships with other LS couples is difficult, but vital to maintaining an active LS approach while limiting the risk that comes with searching for new partners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesbianrachel

Only 4-6 time per month? Looks like I need to come over more. Lol

I have been out shopping with you, before. You fight off strangers like they are hungry mosquitoes. You could do far more than 4-6 times per month. We are just glad to get to see you as much as we do! You're right, though - lifelong friends are the best!

soldier4402

Addict
We have a very large LS community where I live (Houston to Dallas). I am just as active there, as I am here. In fact, about 20 members here, have followed me to TTR and this site. 4-6 times a month are often repeat encounters with the same group members. Additionally, my husband has a job that keeps him, on-site, one month every quarter. Those months, by default, my LS activity is inflated. Other months I may only have 1-2 but thanks to a tight community of LS friends like Lesbianrachel, Jamesandemily, KatieCrush, and several others, I manage to stay pretty active. Building lifelong friendships with other LS couples is difficult, but vital to maintaining an active LS approach while limiting the risk that comes with searching for new partners.
Makes sense. Was thinking regulars was the key to that.

Bash4us

Him-23. Her-19 with each other and have been together ever since.

1st LS about 2yrs ago. Have enjoyed mfm, mfmf and fmf (her fav).

B

Braziliangrl

How old were you the first time you had sex? 17

How old were you the first time you had an LS experience? 23, my now ex husband introduced me to the LS

How many LS experiences have you had since?When I was married 3 to 4 times a month. Now as newly divorced I’ve only had 5 experiences as a unicorn.