Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands

Bambi

Staff member
How to order your
Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands

Cost is only $4 each and includes FREE SHIPPING worldwide (minimum order 2)

PLEASE FOLLOW PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

These are only available via mail, they are NOT available once at TTR (shipped from Florida)

There are two ways to order some wristbands, USA CASH or PayPal

Just send a payment ($4.00 each) to me via PayPal (instructions below) and a Private Message on here (not an email) letting me know you made a payment. Please include your mailing address in the format I need to put it on your envelope. There is no minimum or maximum for USA orders. NON USA orders require a minimum of 2 wristbands and there is never any shipping costs anywhere, $4.00 each is all you pay.

Once payment is made it takes about 5 days to get them in the USA. Canada and overseas, 2-3 weeks depending on location

HOW TO SEND PAYPAL PAYMENT:

Thank you for your interest in the wristbands. All you need to do is send $8.00 (usa) via PayPal or cash.

I will assume you have PayPal so here's what you do:

1) Click on the SEND MONEY tab

2) Pay To: GlennShaff@yahoo.com

3) Please send the payment via the "I'M SENDING TO A FRIEND" tab, NOT the "paying for an Item or Service" tab.

4) Once you click on the Friends tab send the $8.00 (USD) for 2 wristbands. Add $4.00 each for other denominations

By choosing the Friends Tab there is no processing fee and I ship the wristband's to you for free.

IF YOU'RE NOT SURE HOW TO SEND A PAYPAL PAYMENT AS "sending to a friend" JUST ADD AN ADDITIONAL $1.00 TO YOUR PAYMENT to cover the PayPal processing fee

Please don't forget to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE
(go to my profile page and click on START CONVERSATION, that opens a private message) on this site (not an email) with your name and mailing address.
Your notes on PayPal do not always come through with your payment, especially on international orders and I rarely check my email.

Once payment is made I typically mail same day so you should have them in 5-7 days for USA orders.
ONCE AGAIN Please send me a direct message on this site with your full name & mailing address letting me know payment was made.

Thank You,
Bambi & Glenn

once again.......

Please check off "I'm sending money to Friends" NOT for an Item or SERVICE
That means I will not get charged the .61 processing fee (2 wristbands), you will. It's a small amount, but it helps me cover the postage so I can offer worldwide FREE SHIPPING

(if you can not figure this out, please add $1.00 to your payment) It's that easy, then please send me a private message on here with your name & mailing address so I know to check my PayPal. Also include your mailing address in the Paypal notes section. I'll mail them out to you same day most days, at latest it will be the next day.

Review your order:

1 - Paypal payment made to GlennShaff@yahoo.com (check your spelling)
2 - Money sent in USA Dollars
3 - Payment sent as Friend
4 - Send a private message (not an email) to me letting me know you placed an order
5 - Send me your
mailing name and address or I can't mail them to you

TO MAKE A CASH PAYMENT:
Glenn Shaffer
413 Clayton Ave
Lehigh Acres, FL

Now Open! The Cancun Swingers on line Store
You can buy T-shirts, Tank Tops, Hats, Mugs ... all types of items with a choice of 3 Cancun Swingers Logos. You will buy direct from the manufacturer, it will be shipped directly to you (worldwide) typically within 24 hours and you will also be able to use credit cards for your purchases.

Last edited:

Bambi

Staff member
Woohoo!...how many are available right away?

I have 100 that I will start shipping from on Thursday.

I'm basically doing this to help Steve get the name out there with his approval. He can't do anything that involves shipping from where he lives in Cancun Mexico, it would take about 6 weeks and a fortune to send.

I'm also thinking about doing Sleeveless T-shirts (mens M,L,XL) / Tank tops (Womans S,M,L,XL) like Cancun Care, we have some made each year to advertise Bambi's website, they are high quailty and typically cost me around $25. The one's that her and I will be wearing this year will have her website on the back, Cancun Swingers logo on the front.

While I'm placing the order I would be willing to also do one sided shirts with just the Red Cancun Swingers logo on the front. The company I use will print and ship within 24 hours. Is there any interest out there?

For those who want to place a wristband order:

Send me your payment to my paypal . . . GlennShaff@yahoo.com and a Private message on here to let me know you placed an order

I will ship them right out to you

Thank You,
Glenn (& Bambi)

shymylfbidylf

I purchased 30 and will be bringing them down to TTR with us on March 30th. If you care to get one from us bring us $4 and lets get the people talking!!

Bambi

Staff member
Wristbands are now in and being shipped

I added some pictures to the top of this post along with some info on the on line store that will be added soon.

shymylfbidylf

NOPE... the orange bands are to distinguish people from cancuncare.com and the white are for CS. I can see people that arent swingers using them though to show they would be "open" to play. Thats just me thought. Orange is still for CC and white is for CS. Thats all.... just a way to more easily find swingers at TTR .

marspaul

we arrive 22nd april...can we buy one from you then as we are in the uk.....wrist band that is xxx

Marianne x

marspaul

can we buy at the resort ....I dnt think you would ship to uk lol

coming april 22nd to may 6th

Marianne and Paul x

Bambi

Staff member
we arrive 22nd april...can we buy one from you then as we are in the uk.....wrist band that is xxx

Marianne x

Currently I'm only shipping to USA & Canada, USA orders take 3 days to arrive, Canada has been taking about 2 weeks and cost about $4 to ship. I haven't even attempted shipping to the UK, lol. If you like I can try, but my suggestion is find someone that is going to be there the same time as you from USA. Ask if it's ok with them is you have them shipped to them and they can give them to you at TTR .

btowns_darkside

Thanks for the thumbs up, are you satisfied with the look of them?

Yes...wore them at a local event last night with our other ones....people noticed and liked them. Question...can you get them in a glow-in-the-dark form?

Bambi

Staff member
Not a swinger couple, but do they have a wristband that is for looking for girl fun only?

The red & white CS wristband is not specific to what type of play you're looking for. What it does do, is let other people know that you are safe to approach and discuss what you're looking for. The wristband also helps you find CS members you have met here on the website. With 384 rooms it can be hard recognizing people from this site either with their clothes on vs off, or wet hair in the pool compared to dressed up at Paty O's at night.

Bambi

Staff member
Yes...wore them at a local event last night with our other ones....people noticed and liked them. Question...can you get them in a glow-in-the-dark form?

Not currently, but that might be something I look into for the next batch I order.

Thanks for the suggestion

sd_couple

The red & white CS wristband is not specific to what type of play you're looking for. What it does do, is let other people know that you are safe to approach and discuss what you're looking for. The wristband also helps you find CS members you have met here on the website. With 384 rooms it can be hard recognizing people from this site either with their clothes on vs off, or wet hair in the pool compared to dressed up at Paty O's at night.

Thanks for the info. We will get one of those for July.

marspaul

anyone going same time as us that can buy 2 for us and we can pay pal the money now!??

Were going 22nd april till 6th may
Marianne x

Bambi

Staff member
EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:

If you haven't ordered yours yet, please do so As Soon As Possible.

We will NOT be taking orders or shipping them while we're on vacation to TTR May 8-22.

We will however, have extra wristbands with us for sale :cool: ;).

shymylfbidylf

they worked GREAT!!! we went down with 30 of them and only came back with about maybe 10. We had complete strangers(people we didn't talk to online) coming up just noticing them and asking where we got them and they have been looking ever since they heard about it! by this time next year I have a feeling orange is going the by the way side!

Sport them loud and proud! SWINGERS IN THE HOUSE AT TTR BABY!!!

Bambi

Staff member
they worked GREAT!!! we went down with 30 of them and only came back with about maybe 10. We had complete strangers(people we didn't talk to online) coming up just noticing them and asking where we got them and they have been looking ever since they heard about it! by this time next year I have a feeling orange is going the by the way side!

Sport them loud and proud! SWINGERS IN THE HOUSE AT TTR BABY!!!

Great to hear, I think by next year this site will be well known. Sales at the Cancun Swingers NEW ON LINE STORE ... NOW OPEN!!! are increasing. I think the 3 different options of logos has helped. T-shirts and thongs for $11.99 seem to be the best sellers.

As shymylfbidylf said . . . "Sport them loud and proud! SWINGERS IN THE HOUSE AT TTR BABY!!!"

Curious Minds

So for us newbies and more curious types to just soak this all in, I'm guessing it would prob best to hold off on the CS bands for this first trip? Bambi I like the thought process of people could know they can approach but would most just assume it means we are alreading swinging?

tntinftw

So for us newbies and more curious types to just soak this all in, I'm guessing it would prob best to hold off on the CS bands for this first trip? Bambi I like the thought process of people could know they can approach but would most just assume it means we are alreading swinging?

Well, we are new to this, as well, but we bought some. We are open to new things and ideas and we figured the wristbands would show that we could be persuaded and are interested...

btowns_darkside

I believe that getting the wristbands for your first trip may give you an idea of "what else" is around you that you may not be aware of in people. The wristbands may bridge a gap when you approach someone and they don't mean you are "all in" ....just aware. Take a chance!!!!

Bambi

Staff member
can u buy them at the resort? would be good idea
They are not available at the resort. This site is totally seperate from the resort and I'm shipping them from here in New York. They take about 3 days to get here in the USA this way, about 2 weeks to get them if you live in Canada or UK. If my new shipment gets here in time I will have some for sale at the resort May 8-22 while I'm at TTR

I believe that getting the wristbands for your first trip may give you an idea of "what else" is around you that you may not be aware of in people. The wristbands may bridge a gap when you approach someone and they don't mean you are "all in" ....just aware. Take a chance!!!!

We could not agree more. Just because you have them does not mean anything happens, you control that completely. You might have a few flirtier than usual friends though ;)

Ronda-n-Eddie

Received my CS wristbands yesterday!! Can't wait to sport them in July!! Thanks Glenn & Bambi for such a quick turnaround...got to me in 3 days!!