Virtual Dates

ILikefun

Nope! That sounds like blue balls.

But being down here in Texas where we have opened some stuff back up, we had our first day in a few month on Saturday night. It was good to get back in the swing of things!

Wild1s

Occasionally. Sam has to finish the job when I get off the phone or texts. He has me call him by the other guys name while he's taking care of me. It's fun, but give it to me in person, please.

D

Deleted member 10871

We’ve done this with a couple people that know we will meet up with once the quarantine is done. And you don’t have to worry about blue balls if you’re having sex during the date!

I’m assuming it’s no where close to the excitement of the real thing (yes we’re that new), but if it gets the Mrs off multiple times I’m not going to complain!

stillkicking

The idea would be for everyone to striptease then one couple would do something while we watch then we do something while they watch. Not as good as being in the same room but visual and sound are also turnons

Bill&ML

The idea would be for everyone to striptease then one couple would do something while we watch then we do something while they watch. Not as good as being in the same room but visual and sound are also turnons
Yes we play on cam with other couples. Those are fun experiences. If you are still interested drop us a note. We are close in age and love to have fun.

Andrea&Mike

We’ve discussed it, would be interesting to see how the dynamic would work.

Bill&ML

We’ve discussed it, would be interesting to see how the dynamic would work.
Not sure if you were replying to us, or to "stillkicking" ?? We use skype as a medium to play on cam which works well. It is good to chat and get to know you type of thing to ensure you are compatible and of the same frame of mind.

Andrea&Mike

Not sure if you were replying to us, or to "stillkicking" ?? We use skype as a medium to play on cam which works well. It is good to chat and get to know you type of thing to ensure you are compatible and of the same frame of mind.
Sorry for the confusion, actually neither, lol. I was more just making an open comment on the topic. Interested in others experiences, etc. Thank you for your reply and info however!

BandD

We've cammed with a few people going to TTR . It's a blast - we're always down